Tom's Recolouration Factory

Master Gremlin (my recolouring of Aaglo's Night Goblin Fanatic)

No Civ Color. Recoloured Unit32, Large and small pcx included. Sound files are included. Unit animation has been slightly changed so that the Master Gremlin throws the ball & chain.

Master Gremlin's, who have been freed from the chains through their service, can now through the ball and chain at enemies from a distance.

Download here... MasterGremlin.rar

Nice job on the Phoenix tom! The color scheme you choose reminds me very much of an old Japanimation cartoon I used to watch as a kid..."Force Five" is what it was called in the States, or something like that.

:confused: still looks african to me. A bit sick but not that orcish... there was a good one by Aaglo already :)

I was using that one, but some made comments that it was a bit confusing knowing what that unit was working because it doesn't have all the worker animations.

It probably looks more like the Hulks little-worker helper than an orc, but will have to do until I can get something more ogre-ish.

Grey Dire Wolf (Wolves) (colour conversion)

Dire Wolf and Multi-Unit Wolf Pack units. Recoloured to grey; Added another wolf to the PCX for the wolf pack; Both folders contain all files necessary; Thanks to embryodead for this great unit!

No Civ Colors

Download here... GreyDireWolves.rar

Unit32, Large and Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

Top Bottom