Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

werdna

Warlord
Couple things I found funny.
1 and 2 show colosseum on top of a mountain (middle of screen)

3: look at how far mech. infantry (bottom left, partially visible) is shooting at my modern armor (middle of screen). Look at the "rays" shooting at my tank.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 5,132
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 2,418
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 3,508
werdna said:

3: look at how far mech. infantry (bottom left, partially visible) is shooting at my modern armor (middle of screen). Look at the "rays" shooting at my tank.

I am no comment-hunter, but: LOL

:lol: Very good one Puppeteer.

Here is one of mine. Check out where the aqueduct goes.

Puppeteer said:
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Rampaging elephant!

(I had 4 ivory tiles and didn't need that many, so on a couple I built cottages or farms. It's funnier when this is animated.)

I actually built a city on an ivory tile once, and had the elephant there all game. Does get a bit iritating after a few hours.

werdna said:

Ha! What's funny about that? :joke: They obviously built it to watch Bobsledding events. ;)

The funny part comes when the next earthquake hits the region. :mischief:

I don't know if this funny or part of the new Religious aspect of the game ;)
WalkOnWater.JPG

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Check out where the aqueduct goes.

I would pay to live in that city :goodjob: :drool: :beer:

The Egyptians in my game had some interesting aqueduct engineering as well:

Those are great! :lol: I've noticed the graphics bug with units running across oceans / land, too. Seems to occur mostly when a unit is healing, say from 1/3 health and up, so that the number of soldiers in the unit increases. Doesn't bother me, though -- it's funny!

I dare not try screenshots since it will crash my teetering game, but last night I had units get attack a city to the right, and sometimes, they would move a space to the left, onto a galley, in the ocean, before attacking - so they'd get on the ship, two spaces now from the city, fight it out, then when victorious, move back to where they started...

Venger

I decided not to waste the bandwidth since these are obvious extensions to my elephant screenshot, but I also have furry critters hopping through a village and crabs attacking a work boat (before they've been netted it looks like they attack the outrigger boat that symbolizes that the tile is being worked). (I love the crabs...they're so cute and they sit there and challenge all the time...let me know if you figure out who wins.) Also, check the crabs after you net them: the red one keeps charging and whacking the net.

This will only apply to you if you watch the AI's moves

Isn't it wierd that sometimes AI units seem to hover across the land instead of walking?

And also how my scouts seem to die in slow motion.

Well i never seen jesus walk on water or come out of no where... maybe just a myth. Jesus riding on a horse oh mine. Watchout Romans he come Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom