College Football In Season Thread

I like West Virginia more than Clemson, so........ :lol:

OTOH, it hasn't been that unusual through the years for players who couldn't qualify academically at SEC schools to end up at Big East schools instead

How in the world could you be unable to qualify academically at somewhere like Ole Miss or LSU?

Sums up the game last night beautifully.
I love the variety of facial expressions on the Clemson faithful there. Runs the gamut of negative human emotion . . .
How in the world could you be unable to qualify academically at somewhere like Ole Miss or LSU?
:dunno: Believe it or not, there are a lot of great athletes every year who can't qualify academically anywhere.

This was actually one of the arguments against the new hard cap of 25 commitments per class in the SEC this year: Everyone is going to stop taking fliers on marginal kids they think they might be able to get in eventually after prep school or JC . . .

I really feel sorry for the couches in the greater Morgantown area.

In other news, Penn State appears to be hiring Bill O'Brien of the Pats. EDSBS has a brilliant take on it here:

We Bought a Zook

UTK, UNC, Wake, Duke, and NCSU are all closer to Blacksburg than WVU. I don't see you rooting for them.
That's because I haven't seen them in a major game yet.

That's because I haven't seen them in a major game yet.

UNC, Wake, and NCSU were all in bowl games. :lol: (And Virginia, naturally)

Well it seems that except for the last two bowls, the season is over. (Why did they make the last two bowls Pitt-SMU* and Northern Illinois and Arkansas St?)

I'll keep posting random pictures as long as you guys find them funny.

*CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU

Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU? I've never heard this story before, but if Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU I would certainly expect some sort of announcement.

I wonder if the fact that Craig James may or may not have killed five hookers while at SMU will overshadow their bowl game? Craig James really needs to clear up the whole "Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU" controversy once and for all.

UNC, Wake, and NCSU were all in bowl games. :lol: (And Virginia, naturally)
Yes, but not really all that major, and either way, I didn't see them, thus me not saying a whole lot about them.

Where did this whole "Craig James killed five hookers at SMU" thing come from?* Did Craig James really kill five hookers at SMU? I hadn't heard that Craig James killed five hookers at SMU until I saw you guys posting how Craig James killed five hookers at SMU.

*serious question

That was a fun final football game last night between Arkie State and Northern Illinois. Can't wait until next season begins. That leaves only one question going into the offseason today, if Craig James killed five hooker while at SMU? We might never know the answer.

Top Bottom