Unit Request Thread 3

All I want for Christmas are some creatures from Japanese mythology. An oni, or perhaps a tengu.

Rocketeer
GI
Tesla Tank
Tesla Trooper
Prism Tank
Tanya
Mirage Tank
Grizzly tank
Flak Trooper
Flak Track
etc

I'd be greatful if someone has them. I know they exist.

I'll have a look after the Holy Daze, but I don't even know how many units I might have archived with names like, "GI," "Flak Track" and "etc" ;)

A link to what the original RA2 game units look like would help.

Cheers,
Oz

All I want for Christmas are some creatures from Japanese mythology. An oni, or perhaps a tengu.
Seconded! Oni would work very nicely for a rakshasa as well - different culture but very similar description.

Rocketeer
GI
Tesla Tank
Tesla Trooper
Prism Tank
Tanya
Mirage Tank
Grizzly tank
Flak Trooper
Flak Track
etc

I'd be greatful if someone has them. I know they exist.
Without pictures or at least links it's hard to know exactly what you're looking for. For rocketeer, check out the steampunk commando. GI? As in USA WW2 infantry? Or did you want something more like a UU? Using "Tesla Tank" as the keywords in a search of the Units subforum wll find you Hikaro's Tesla Tank. Or look through the many Warhammer units made by aaglo & others. There is also ruby_sauce's Tesla Cannon. "Tesla trooper" is a broad category. Would the Imperial Psyker do? Think of his rod as a conduit for the telluric currents Tesla worked with.

For Christmas;

Knox-class frigate, so it will fill up some gaps for 7 nations. I know virggjoe made one, but we can use a Delta_Strife update version :)

I know the attack dogs are in EFZI2, and the Gatling tank from Yuri's Revenge is in The Playground Mod.

I mean these:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=104799&highlight=red+alert

Someone made conversion units from Red Alert 2 to Civ3....

Since these are the 2 most awesome games ever made; I'd love to include them.

Here they are, but I suspect that you'll be quite disappointed in the units' quality: IMHO far better substitutes can be found in the d/l db ...

... Which reveal's Something Behind Great Oz's Archival Curtain: I do "curate" what I add to the db viz. quality (I have a very large file full of what I politely "categorize" as "2nd Rate" material.) I'll add the 3 I found here; add them to the db if you'd like, otherwise let please me know when you're done with these so I can take them down.

:xmascheers: ,

:c5production:z

Attachments

• motorbike.rar
    52.7 KB · Views: 95
Would be nice to have a generic jet fighter from 1960-1980. Something that would look natural in Cold War scenario but at the same time not being a real life aircraft. Like generic tanks and APC's that Gwendoline has made, but a jet fighter.

Original by Plotinus
Multi by Wotan49
I works
I'm doing

Greeting:old:
Wotan49

Top Bottom