I can't run versions past 0.23

Kilua

Chieftain
I, I'm new. complment for this fantastic mod (even better than the original game) but I have problems with versions past the vanilla's ones. I have beyond the sword with 3.17 patch and installed ffh 0.34, mediapack and patch h. but when I ty to run it a normal bts game will start, with the only differece that "fall from heaven 0.34" is written on the top-right corner.
Any suggestion?

1.Try to reinstall FFh and check if the path where it is installing is correct.
(When you run executable installer you are asked for the path to install - it should be on the same drive as your BTS.)
2.Be sure you installed the very FFH, not only its mediapack and patch. :)

1.Try to reinstall FFh and check if the path where it is installing is correct.
(When you run executable installer you are asked for the path to install - it should be on the same drive as your BTS.)
2.Be sure you installed the very FFH, not only its mediapack and patch. :)
1. it's in C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods together with the other mods like age of ice and final frontiers who runs smoothly
2. it's the almost 400MB sized file, right?

Still not working...:(

Right. In my PC it is on D:\ but no matter.

Well... How do you run it? With FFH2 link on desktop or from BTS menu: "Advanced/Load a mod"? Try both ways.

Then check overall size of the folder "C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2 034\" . It should be 705M Edit: even much more with media pack.

Did you remove manually the folder "\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2 034\" before reinstallation? Try if no.

Check free space on C:.

No more ideas.

If nobody else will have any ideas finally you can try to reinstall all the staff - Civ IV, BTS, Patch.. :(

it still doesn't work. Althrought thanks for the effort.
maybe I should post some pics of the directory and the game screan itself. How can i do it?
Edit. Did it! (the pics)
the direcory:

and the game screan (it's italian. the last option means "undo mod"):

Post another screen shot inside your Fall from Heaven 2 034 directory and we should be able to figure it out.

hmm.. I dont think the auto-created shortcut icons are going to work for you because of the italian directory names. If you change the properties on the icon and change it to the correct path it should work. Alternativly you should also be able to start BtS normally, then go into the advanced menu, select load a mod and pick Fall form Heaven 2 034 form the list.

it doesen't work even if I go in the normal game and select it from the advanced menu. I get exatctly the same result.

Top Bottom