The All seeing Tower

Indiansmoke

Deity
Welcome to the All seeing Tower

This thread will be used by the Imperial Spy to post screens of Demographics and espionage analysis every turn.

Any discussion is strictly forbidden in this thread!

Thank you my lord for Appointing me to serve our kingdom.

This thread will be specifically reserved for postings for each game turn, any and all discussion on espionage matters will be lead outside of this part of the castle. I hope my efforts will be used to further discussions for our team on the best way to move forward in the game, heighten our advantages in diplomacy and assist our Imperial General on crushing our enemies in the field.

Tegvtec
Imperial Spy of the Kingdom of Merlot.

As requested by our lord Indiansmoke. I present to the court,

THE STATE OF HIS MAJESTY'S KINGDOM

Spoiler :

Secondly, I beg to report on the state of our armed forces:

ARMY OF THE KINGDOM OF MERLOT

Imperial General: Slaze
Units: 1x Warrior. Full Health/No Experience.
Current Orders: Exploring the Northeastern Regions of the realm.

REPORT ON FOREIGN NATIONS

All Civilizations have settled their cities during the first turn, for those who dont know, The Great Lighthouse has been built by northern "barbarians" and will not be available during the game.

My Lord Tegvtec,

Perhaps you were referring to the Great Lighthouse rather than the Great Library, but I bow to your greater knowkedge in these affairs.

Those demographics are very interesting.
Our rivals must have some rivers, since they've all got better GNP than we do.
I'd guess that someone got a floodplains in their capital - due to the 20 GNP and 5 food.

What I really want to know is WHO is managing 5 hammers already?! :wow:

I'm really not a master at analyzing these things though.

My Lord Tegvtec,

Perhaps you were referring to the Great Lighthouse rather than the Great Library, but I bow to your greater knowkedge in these affairs.

Thank you for correcting me.

To all:
Please keep discussion out of this thread, use the west hall. Its just easier to keep our discussions in one place.

Those demographics are very interesting.
Our rivals must have some rivers, since they've all got better GNP than we do.
I'd guess that someone got a floodplains in their capital - due to the 20 GNP and 5 food.

What I really want to know is WHO is managing 5 hammers already?! :wow:

I'm really not a master at analyzing these things though.

It must be an expansive civ making a worker. They have 4 hammers plus an extra 25% for making a worker, so 5.

Nvm, there are no expansive civs. Then it could be Ragnar building a baracks for which he gets +50%. But if the comp rounds down then I don't see how he could get 5 hammers.

Turn 6

As requested by our lord Indiansmoke. I present to the court,

THE STATE OF HIS MAJESTY'S KINGDOM

Spoiler :

Secondly, I beg to report on the state of our armed forces:

ARMY OF THE KINGDOM OF MERLOT

Imperial General: Slaze
Units: 1x Warrior. Full Health/No Experience.
Current Orders: Defending the Home Island/Capital

REPORT ON FOREIGN NATIONS

On demographs, will update after discussion, as for one civ already with 39 Score, I will agree with our monarch that the only way this is possible is that 1. They were working a water tile, and 2. They researched a cheap tech like mining.

Nothing new

Attachments

• demog t7.JPG
    demog t7.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 217
Top Bottom