Re-Upload Requests

Thanks! I suppose this is all I need. It wouldn't really work for tropical climates, but I suppose that jungles make life hard enough already.

Would someone mind doing a re-upload of animal units whose downloads no longer work? I got it in my head that I want animals as pre-placed "barbarians". Specifically, I need a wolf and a jaguar.
tom2050 made a leopard unit that could probably stand in for a jaguar. His smilodon has spots similar to a jaguar & some interesting animations. Or there is Aluminum's Jaguar AoK conversion. If you want a melanistic (black) jaguar it would mean asking someone to do a recoloration.

Hey, where can he be found ?

I believe it's Yoda Power's East Asia Mod where I have it. I think the unit is one of Dom Pedro's similar to his Hun archer, but I couldn't find it anywhere else on the forums. I'd be happy to put it in the d/b if anyone wants to confirm that it is Dom Pedro's and it's not already in the d/b somewhere.

Hey, where can he be found ? I've never seen him anywhere and I've been looking for it since I saw Laurana's post, with no success... :(
I think its the Anno Domini mod. It has a lot of units that were never uploaded separately.

Someone made Red Alert 2 units for Civ3, does anyone have them???

Been a while. The only ones that existed in my day (blame The Omega for bringing me back temporarily) are already uploaded. No others have been converted.

Gatling Tank:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=208
Chrono Legionnaire:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2815
Soviet Conscript:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2816
Allied GI:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2817
Soviet Attack Dog:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2818
V3 Missile Launcher:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2197

is anybody able to upload a working dl for Hegemon! of the classical Greek world? I've played all the roman era scenarios to death ( go carthage), and if somebody could help a guy out it would be very much appreciated

Aww, I just got back to the forums and now I hear this. :(

I made a Indian main battle tank and I still have it, but I can't find my axe throwing warrior in my files. Does anyone have it? :/

I can't look at the dl database cause of the migration to see if it's still there, but it was uploaded prior to 2006. :(

I made a Indian main battle tank and I still have it, but I can't find my axe throwing warrior in my files. Does anyone have it? :/

I can't look at the dl database cause of the migration to see if it's still there, but it was uploaded prior to 2006. :(

Convert the "Unit_Large.pcx" into a ".jpg" (open the .pcx in a graphics editing program, then save it as a .jpg) I'll have a look around for it.

-Oz

Unfortunately I don't even have a pic of it. :(

I just remember my ignorance of history led me to suggest it as an Irish unit and I got told it was more Frankish. :p

It's still here! :banana: And the download still works! :dance:

I also found your Indian Tank unit, which also is still downloadable.

The CFC search options are currently wonky with the migration, so I wound up finding it with a DuckDuckGo search based on your posts here, for which the tank was the first result (I didn't have any luck with the axe unit as the search term). That gave me the date it was uploaded of January 3, 2003, so then I sorted the unit forum in order of starting date, jumped around until I got close, and paged forward until page 125, where I found the unit.

If the search functionality were fully working, it probably would've been easier to look for all the threads you'd started in the units sub-forum.

As for how it's still here, it looks like it predated the Downloads Database, and thus used the old Uploads system, which was disabled around 2006, IIRC for security reasons. I believe there was a hack related to that at some point too, but if your files were ever lost, they were in the backup for that one.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to add them to the Downloads Database now (although it certainly doesn't hurt to leave the old link as a backup), since that's where most people look for units nowadays, and it's more discoverable (and will be more so once the migration is completed).

I also downloaded them so I'll have a backup for you if they ever disappear from CFC for some reason. Ozymandias generally is the right person to ask though - I don't think any other CFC member has as extensive of a collection of the Civ3 files uploaded here over the years.

I suggest addin the metal slug sv-001 and the warship from r type 1

Is Master of Myrror available anywhere? I have the patches and the 2 beta update, but the main file that is 166 meg, I don't have anymore.

I would like to get a copy of Master of Myrror as well... Remembered it just yesterday and realized I don't have a copy any more despite it being my own mod. My kids would like to see the mod their daddy made when he was younger and didn't have things like work (and said kids) taking his time.

I could look at some of my old backups in case I added MoM there. :)

I would like to get a copy of Master of Myrror as well... Remembered it just yesterday and realized I don't have a copy any more despite it being my own mod. My kids would like to see the mod their daddy made when he was younger and didn't have things like work (and said kids) taking his time.

I could look at some of my old backups in case I added MoM there. :)

I just downloaded the five gig archive. It is in there! I will upload it for you in a day or two.

can somebody make the metal slug sv-001 and the warship from r type 1

Top Bottom