Modded Civs not showing up in Game Setup

hatemonkey

Chieftain
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with some of my mods. I'm fairly new to Civilization, but I do have some experience with using mods (Skyrim/Fallout). This is probably something fairly obvious that I'm just missing, but I can't seem to figure it out.

So I have installed a number of mods:
- Barbarians Evolved.
- Unlimited Xp from Barbarians
- Infoaddict
- Enhanced User Interface
- Ethnic Units
- JFD's Civilization Pack (in two parts).

All the mods seem to be working fine, except the Civilization Packs. All mods are showing up in the Mods screen and all are enabled, but the Civs are not showing up in the Game Setup screen when I want to start a new game.

Mods enabled:
Spoiler :

Civs not showing up (in this case Albert of Belgium as example):
Spoiler :

Any help is appreciated :)

I actually just made a post with the same issue. It's actually the first time I am facing it. (Albert of Belgium is epic btw!).

I've tried both manual and workshop installation, haven't tried veryfying the game cache yet though.

verifying game cache wont help with mod issues since other ppl make the mods than firaxis. all verify does it make sure civs paid for game files are all correct size and work and redownload if checksums are wrong

I am getting the same issue as well and it sucks since I have over 100 civs that I want to play with. Only like 3 or 4 are showing up. I have tried manual, automatic installation, deleted my cache to see if it works, verified my game and nothing is wrong. We are in the same boat.

i had that too at first.. but when i take the small dropdown-box they all appear.. in more details setting when setting up a game

Hi Guys,

is there any solution? I have the same issue, I tried everything.Everything are on the mod list but I can't select the added leader of the civilization.

Thanks.

I'm having this same issue. Other mods work fine, but civs don't show up. They don't even show up in the advanced set up screen.

Is anyone else on a Mac? I'm wondering if it's a problem unique to Mac.

Having the same problem with almost every custom civ.
The ones that do work for me are the Spartan civ by Firebug and the Finnish one with Mannerheim by Hypereon. All the others including the JFD ones just don't appear. I'm on Windows 10. :cry:

I'm having this issue but the custom civ is of my own creation. It shows up on the 'Enable/Disable' part but when I try to find him for use the civ doesn't show up.

I am having similar issues, mainly that with mods on I cannot even scroll in the game setup menu. Searching around, this is probably because the unique civs and buildings are not displaying in game (indeed, they aren't). Anyone know how to fix this as well?

Top Bottom