Flavors Question

I believe they are both individually straight forward as set but perhaps I an not accurately understanding the specific question.

What is the 2nd Flavor for at 0%? Guess I am missing the question.
IF you set 1 Flavor for 100% and a 2nd at 0% for the same thing , both would be cancelled as No Flavor set but that is a guess as I would not do this :)

I believe they are both individually straight forward as set but perhaps I an not accurately understanding the specific question.

What is the 2nd Flavor for at 0%? Guess I am missing the question.
IF you set 1 Flavor for 100% and a 2nd at 0% for the same thing , both would be cancelled as No Flavor set but that is a guess as I would not do this :)
what he asks is, if the aztecs have flavor 1 to build a tech at 100% and they also have flavor 2 which tells them to build the same tech at 0%; do they even out?

I don't know.

Flavor 1 - 100% and Flavor 2 - 0% for the same Tech...
My "Guess" is that they would cancel each other out (same as No Flavor) rather than have 50%.

I really have not seen Great Results using Flavors...
More experimenting is needed to obtain more facts concerning them.

Flavor 1 - 100% and Flavor 2 - 0% for the same Tech...
My "Guess" is that they would cancel each other out (same as No Flavor) rather than have 50%.

Thank you gents; I suddenly seem to have any number of untested flags & combos thereof to test - but shall probably skip over as many gray areas as I can while building Terra Fantasia.

Thanks Again,
Oz

Truth Ozy... all requires Testing.

I know what I know but some things I have not experimented enough with to provide a factual answer for this game engine.

... You do realize that there is an uneasy "synchronicity" between this and the recently rebooted TV show "The X Files" - "The Truth Is Out There ..." :scan:

... You do realize that there is an uneasy "synchronicity" between this and the recently rebooted TV show "The X Files" - "The Truth Is Out There ...
...Yes indeed :lol: But YOU are just the guy that can find it :)

Top Bottom