Download link and version info

About the "Less than max defined players", that might not actually be fixable from our side. Looking at all the previous scenarios Firaxis has published, they ALL define the max civs. It may literally be just piss-poor code on their part. Oh well.

For those using the SVN, the SVN paths have been rearanged into the accepted standard SVN convention. Also I forgot to comment the recent changes in the SVN log, so added them in a subsequent update...

The new SVN locations are as follows:

RevolutionDCM mod: https://revolutiondcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/revolutiondcm/Trunk/RevolutionDCM/
SDK: https://revolutiondcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/revolutiondcm/Trunk/SourceCode/CvGameCoreDLL/
WoC modules: https://revolutiondcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/revolutiondcm/Trunk/WoCModules/
RevDCM Art: https://revolutiondcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/revolutiondcm/Trunk/RevDCMArt/

There currently is only one WoC module in the modules folder, the one that normally comes by default with RevDCM (better ship scale). This has been removed by default because it'll be an optional install option when 2.62 is released in a new installer format. If other modules are made for RevDCM we will be adding them there. Finally this update breaks save game compatibility, as all python callbacks have been removed.

Hey jdog, any reasonable chance we could get an 3.19 version of pre-DCM Rev for multiplayer usage until DCM's MP-capable? Even before DCM there were issues, but at least it didn't go nutzoid on the first city founding in hotseat...

Also, can NwT get a mention? ;)

No, sorry ... the next version of RevDCM is coming out soon, perhaps in time for next weekend. If things go as planned it will have the MP fixes in it that glider has been working on, but MP is still not completely working (automation and leader changing are the sticking points).

We won't have time to release stand-alone Revolution before RevDCM, but perhaps at some point after that we will.

And I added NwT to the list!

Was looking over the current SVN changes to the new city razing logic and saw this:

if ( (pCity->isHolyCity()) && (pCity->hasActiveWorldWonder()))

Shouldn't that be an or instead of an and condition?

What's new in version 2.7.1?

Hello Peeps

Im attempting to make a Mod based of off RevDCM, Have a CTD, at present trying to trak it down, while running CivChecker I noticed some of your code is possibly using undefined symbols?

Spoiler :
UndefinedSymbol: HP
Used: fury text/advancedcombatodds_civ4gametext.xml at line 168
UndefinedSymbol: KUOLLUT
Used: fury text/bug_civ4gametext.xml at line 253
UndefinedSymbol: SEVOPEDIA
Used: fury text/sevopedia_civ4gametext.xml at line 14
UndefinedSymbol: SND_ZORO_MISSIONARY_ACTIVATE
Used: fury audio/audio3dscripts.xml at line 22862
UndefinedSymbol: XP
Used: fury text/advancedcombatodds_civ4gametext.xml at line 195

Was wondering if this is intentional or not?

Hello Peeps

Im attempting to make a Mod based of off RevDCM, Have a CTD, at present trying to trak it down, while running CivChecker I noticed some of your code is possibly using undefined symbols?

Spoiler :
UndefinedSymbol: HP
Used: fury text/advancedcombatodds_civ4gametext.xml at line 168
UndefinedSymbol: KUOLLUT
Used: fury text/bug_civ4gametext.xml at line 253
UndefinedSymbol: SEVOPEDIA
Used: fury text/sevopedia_civ4gametext.xml at line 14
UndefinedSymbol: SND_ZORO_MISSIONARY_ACTIVATE
Used: fury audio/audio3dscripts.xml at line 22862
UndefinedSymbol: XP
Used: fury text/advancedcombatodds_civ4gametext.xml at line 195

Was wondering if this is intentional or not?

Thanks Horem, we'll get those sorted out.

I have moved the 2.8 development branch into the main Trunk for the SVN. This means if you're using the SVN you will loose save game compatibility. Glider should be out with the official release of RevDCM 2.72 in a day or so; he needs to merge in the current RevMP code, but otherwise it's pretty much good to go, and just needs to be packaged up by him.

@jdog5000

Please take a look at CvPlayerAI::isPushReligiousVictory and CvPlayerAI::isConsiderReligiousVictory. I have these functions working well with regards to Inquisitor unit production. However I think they should be followed up with some pushing to produce missionaries and monestaries. I wasn't sure where the best place to implement such code would be, and I know you've done some work on the missionary training code. If you throw in some checks to these functions, and get the AI to push more missionaries when these are valid I think you might see the AI get quite capable of winning a religious victory. You may also want to take a look at the CvCity target selection functions for the inquistions right above these functions, and set up something similar for ReligiousVictory pushed missionaries.

I downloaded 2.72. However _precompile.cpp is missing from the SDK. Can I use the 2.61 version or will this mess things up? Many thanks if you could help me out.

Eh Jester
Always when I start out compiling after a long break, I hit the same problem. Dooh. Forget to merge the RevDCM sources with the BTS319 SDK which includes _precompile. Once you do this you should be ready for compiling rockin and rollin.
Cheers

@ glider1 - Thanks man. I really do appreciate your help.:)

Top Bottom