Current (SVN) development discussion thread

New commit: Mughals now flip Delhi on spawn again.

Are the Ottoman colours still the same?

Yes. Their orange is darker.

Seeing how Khmer turns out, I'd like to suggest you to switch Indonesia and Khmer's color.
Reasons:

1. Red and White is Indonesia's historical color, even Majapahit's flag is Red-White stripes
2. There's at least blue shade in Khmer's flag now, while there has never been any shades of blue in Indonesian flag throughout the history
3. Indonesia is majority an Ocean which is of course blue; using other color than blue is better.
4. I always wanted to suggest that correction since long time ago, just can't find a proper time.

It's also rather wrong.

New commit:
- corrected Tamil historical territory
- adapted Stability Maps to recent color changes
- completed feature list

I'm OCCing as India and I am the first to build a Hindu Temple. However, I don't found Buddhism. Is that because it can't be founded in the capital/city where the temple is built? If that's the case, can that feature be removed?.

Also, before you ask, I WB'ed out the Indian cities so I can properly OCC.

New commit:
- consistent starting civics across all scenarios
- all wonders now produce 2 GPP
- fixed first Congolese goal
- first Congolese goal now requires 15% of votes to reflect the votes rule change

Could you describe what exactly this entails?
Palembang is now historical.

Cool:D. Need to play Congo next. By the way, Congo starts with the most primitive civics(at least in the 600AD scenario). Intended?

:yup:

I don't really know how that works, I suppose you already have a Portuguese version of BtS? Because as I said, the normal international version only covers EFIGS.

Maybe you can use a different tag. The game isn't interested if the tag "german" has portoguese text.

No i just have the international version, when i found the portuguese version of any civilization IV its just the Vanila

Maybe i can buy a used game(Portuguese), so o can change DOC to portuguese..

New commit:
- fixed the exception in the city screen of a recently founded city
- fixed the Holy Roman UP
- Holy Roman UP is displayed in the production tooltip

Hi,

Yesterday I updated SVN.
Now the game is quite unstable. It crashes often, sometimes during autoplay.
I'll try to post what the error message say if it can help.

Please use the stickied bug reports thread.

You need to specify that v1.13 development means SVN, I think.

edit: I mean I suggested to rename the thread to "Current v1.13 (SVN) Development Discussion"

And also lock this one. People still can quote elsewhere posts from here.

Top Bottom