Siam Apollo Program Glitch?

Tiber4321

Prince
I'm playing Siam, G&K, Immortal. I have a significant lead in the space race and have most space ship parts built, then I realize that the Apollo Program is NOT in my capital! I built it, but its simply not there. I replayed, and the same thing happened. Can't put the SS together!

Any ideas? Its frustrating as hell, I guess this games is a wash.

I haven't done this in a while, can you briefly tell me how?

under the section where you write your post you can see a go advanced tab, look at the top and on the same line as Fonts you will see a paper clip icon. Click this and you can upload a save from your system :goodjob:

It doesn't matter where you build Apollo. Something else has gone wrong with your game. Perhaps you already won or lost the game and are playing in "one more turn" time?

Is there a great person in your capital ? Is science victory enable ?

No GP in Capital, Science victory enabled. I built all the space ship parts, they wouldn't go into my capital, so they sat on RR tracks. It has to be some malfunction. I can't figure out how to post save.

No GP in Capital, Science victory enabled. I built all the space ship parts, they wouldn't go into my capital, so they sat on RR tracks. It has to be some malfunction. I can't figure out how to post save.

A worker in your capital will also block SS part access. Same with a Settler, but I don't know why anybody would have a Settler garrisoning a city instead of founding one. Automated Workers, however, will park their butts in a city if they determine there's nothing left to improve.

No settlers, workers in capital city, I built Apollo Program in my capital, but its not listed as existing among buildings and wonders in that city. But, I'm allowed to build space ship parts, there's just nowhere to put them.

The only time I've had that happen is when I already had won the game but clicked "one more turn," as Browd mentioned earlier.

I built all the space ship parts, they wouldn't go into my capital, so they sat on RR tracks.

I take it you get the red circle indicated a blocked hex? Can you move any civilian unit to the cap? You have a real bug if other civilian units can move to cap, just not rocket parts.

Unassigned caravans also block civilians. If that is not it, double check your list of units for sleeping GP. It frequently happens to me that the icon for garrisoned GP is occluded or otherwise not clickable, but I can wake them from the unit list. Have you built a SS part in the cap? If so, when first completed, does it have the option to launch?

It frequently happens to me that the icon for garrisoned GP is occluded or otherwise not clickable, but I can wake them from the unit list.

I hate that! It usually happens to me with a garrisoned GP getting stuck behind a garrisoned ship. I have to move the ship out of the city, wake up the GP, then move the ship back in when I'm done. I long for the days of yore when you could open the city screen and see all the units in the city. I wonder if a modder could do that (maybe bc1's EUI)?

I hate that! It usually happens to me with a garrisoned GP getting stuck behind a garrisoned ship.

Great Admirals and planes can also cause the problem.

I have to move the ship out of the city, wake up the GP, then move the ship back in when I'm done.

LOL, half the time I try this I end up throwing the GP into the water instead of moving the ship! It happens just rarely enough for me to have forgotten that the time before I promised myself to always wake GP from the unit list...

I long for the days of yore when you could open the city screen and see all the units in the city.

That would be an elegant fix! I miss that feature too.

Top Bottom