Grigori Luonnotar

Squirrelloid

Warlord
The civilopedia Altar of Luonnotar entry says that it can be built with either GPs or Luonnotar. Well, having just upgraded to my first Luonnotar I'm surprised to find no option to build the altar. Is the civilopedia article wrong?

It is outdated. Luonnatar could build Altars of the Luonnatar in .16, but not recently. I don't remember when they lost the ability, but it was before the game moved to BtS.

It is outdated. Luonnatar could build Altars of the Luonnatar in .16, but not recently. I don't remember when they lost the ability, but it was before the game moved to BtS.

There's 320 turns wasted. I think I just lost interest in that particular game.

Really strange that those priests can't build the altar of their namesake.

If you like, you could mod the ability in, save the game, close the game, restart the game, and load the save. This is a simple enough change not to break saves.

If you like, you could mod the ability in, save the game, close the game, restart the game, and load the save. This is a simple enough change not to break saves.

Eh, I realized I had enough mana nodes to make an end run for Tower of Mastery, unpromoted heroes to grab 100 xp wizards off the bat for disenchant node swapping, and Birthright Regained available for another Ardor to pop a bunch of GEs. Despite not having planned for it it took me a mere 44 turns to build the Tower of Mastery from nothing (but the divination tower, which I bulbed omniscience with).

With Ardor to pop a bunch of GEs in the mid-'late' game, Grigori could probably finish the ToM before turn 300 if they set their mind to it - I think that disturbs me.

Top Bottom