Master of Magic's big brotha, nice ones!

Connor'84

Chieftain
First off I would like to say Great Job on FFH peeps and thank you!

I have only played about 10 games so far, after being drawn in by the swank Age of Ice scenario. I was playing 0.34 until the new release. The only issues were: trading maps on a Huge map usually resulted in ctd, half of the custom maps I downloaded for FFH2 would crash immediately after loading or while loading. Neither issue was a biggy. I noticed after reading the forums that my BSW was not up to snuff (3.13) so I am downloading the latest patch as we speak.

I have installed 0.40. I don't see where to choose the new scenarios. I am playing a random game instead atm (b/c I gotta try out 0.40 of course!). I have researched iron working, have a mine on an iron resource, am harvesting the space from my capitol and have multiple roads to and on it, however I am not receiving the iron resource. Must be a bug, yes? or am I missing something.

Thanks again for such a choice mod and Merry Xmas peeps!

:D

You have the smelting tech (reveals iron) but not the iron working tech (makes the iron usable).

The rightmost button at the top, inside a game, is the scenarios button. From there you can load them.

Top Bottom