Please forgive the simplicity of this - being away from my main computer, I can't put the same refinement in as always. There will be a drawn comic soon, I promise.

Anyway, let's get started...but first, a recap!

The pics dunnwork. :(

Please forgive the simplicity of this - being away from my main computer, I can't put the same refinement in as always. There will be a drawn comic soon, I promise.

Anyway, let's get started...but first, a recap!

Fix'd

And now for my entrance!

Don't worry Downtown will know what to do! Oh you mean that Downtown...

He must have at 349 of these Arcologies lying around...:mischief:

After this comic, I'm going to do a proper introduction for my forth comic.

Spoiler :
While this may seem to be a huge sort of plot dump comic, it serves a purpose to end the Civil War quickly so that I can quickly go back and retool myself and my own introduction after reciving flac for my first comic.

The comic was originally intended to be a bit longer with both Grand Moff Lee and myself meeting with each other and having him hand me Mariko's hat and eventually tells me about her abication and fleeing to deep space. Also present that was missing in the botched save was a character establisment of Walter Barrezz, a sort of Captain Ersatz of Walter Peck of the First Ghostbusters movie (Even his first name is a shout out to the character in question).

Unlike Randy Johnson of PwP, I've intended to have Walter Barrezz be a Obstructive Bureaucrat only doing his job to uphold the law set forth in 12's plot. No trying to upsurp control, no going after our heroes to kill them off, not even a specific department. Just an all around road block and pain in the ass.

Right, there's nothing suspicious about a C&C unit :p.

Plymouth arcos don't fly. lol hopefully I'll make comic today.

But they certainly make excellent villain towers, what with the imposing structure and TV screen. Unlike those Darcos. They're just evil fortresses.

Hey, random question, since you all seem to know what you're doing here in terms of image editing, a friend of mine needs a template for a forum. PM me if you're interested.
Sorry to post this here :p

Also, I'm starting to work on my comic, so expect it eventually.

Well, onto my proper comic introduction:

There was supposed to be an Earth-Shattering Kaboom!

Link to video.

Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that CG's twin brothers (or rather, triplet) were the guys who shut his stuff off? And also by the fact that nobody else remarked their uncanny resemblance?

Welcome to Gmod, where everything's played by about twelve actors.

Seriously, if we called out every single time someone looked like someone else, it'd be as worn out as the worst best of the Stylesified memes.

Nothing wrong with it, I just found it disturbing/creepy. D:

And now, our intrepid heroes start their adventures... in a local watering hole of all places. Gee, like no one has done that before. :p

Yes Mr. Shady Guy, where do I sign up?

The truth is conveniently revealed!

This is going to be petty, isn't it?

And now the band is together... our protagonists for this quest to save the galaxy!
Also, Delia really likes her cars.

Top Bottom