regalman's Map Factory

Hey there! Thanks for offering to help me with my mods. I'd like to request an Iran map and a Nigeria map. You can use a current map as a basis. I don't really have any other preferences, except that I kinda like my maps to fit the Civ colors at least vaguely. Otherwise, just a standard civ map :)

These have no urgency to them. UAE isn't even released yet, so there's no rush. Thanks again, and of course you'll be credited in any way you like.

Hey there! Thanks for offering to help me with my mods. I'd like to request an Iran map and a Nigeria map. You can use a current map as a basis. I don't really have any other preferences, except that I kinda like my maps to fit the Civ colors at least vaguely. Otherwise, just a standard civ map :)

These have no urgency to them. UAE isn't even released yet, so there's no rush. Thanks again, and of course you'll be credited in any way you like.

so just Iran and Nigeria? no UAE?

I made my own UAE map. It's not as good as yours, but I'm kind of proud of it. You can see it in my thread, under the UAE spoiler.

Yes, a map of Dorne for the House Martell of Sunspear. You can find more info about the Martells on the ASoIaF Wiki!

done. even though I wasn't gonna accept requests, but you're making a GOT so that doesn't apply

Top Bottom