Generic Vacation Thread

Damn you! xcl

I have to quit every nes, save BirdNES, and My own, for very sad reasons. I hope to soon get back. I will be busy just about every day but Saturday. SO sorry :(

Rather not say, it is a very personal thing, and I need to get my life resettled. I am not quiting Birds nes, as I only need to send orders once a month, and my Nes, it doesnt take much time

Rather not say, it is a very personal thing, and I need to get my life resettled. I am not quiting Birds nes, as I only need to send orders once a month, and my Nes, it doesnt take much time
I hope it works out for you. :)

Sorry I've disappeared for the last twoish days. A power outage took the whole area out.

Sorry I've disappeared for the last five-ish days. A power outage took the whole area out, then my internet with it.

and how. ;)

I posted it elsewhere, just not here. after yours, i felt it was necessary

Wow, that's a terrible time to be in China. :eek:

A friends there right now, whats so bad about it (appart from being bitterly cold it seems!)

A friends there right now, whats so bad about it (appart from being bitterly cold it seems!)

Chinese New Year, hordes of people trying to get back home and general happiness in the air; not exactly a good time to visit China for serious sightseeing.

After this evening, I will be out of touch until late Monday night.

After this evening, I will be out of touch until late Monday night.

After this evening, I will be out of touch until the 17th about 11 pm or such. Way to kickstart a NES. damit xD

Top Bottom