Team Description needed for Game Promotion

fe3333au

Deity
Classical_Hero raised an interessting idea about advertising this game to more people ... :thumbsup:

And Ginger_Ale seems to think that it would be a good idea to write a description of each team ...

>>>>>>>

I'd like something added that we are a team that encourages inclusion of as many players as possible in our decision making process ... that we endevour to give every member a taste of the various game elements ... and something about having fun ... we are even playing games within our team ... maybe dig up what ybbor sent rujikin ...

Greetings from Team MIA!

We are playing as the Greeks, whose UU is the Hoplite. Our team name is MIA which stands for Missing in Action (referring to the teams we encounter; not us). We have a strong constitution and attempt to abide by it. We operate more like a demogame than a succession game. Currently Ybbor is Team captain, and General W is President along with other ministers. Our team- particularly certain members- enjoys role-playing.

Apologies for how simple the information is, but once you join, I'm sure it will all come together and more. We would appreciate it if you joined our team. I strongly encourage you to join, and can assure you your teammates will warmly receive you and answer any further questions you may have. :)

Thank you, and Long Live Greece! Long Live team MIA! :beer:

yeah, that was adpated from a PM I sent before to the member wanting more information, please modify it- but its a start.

Sell them on the nature of the Greeks:

Enlightened,... making us scientific. Rationality and a strong Public sector result in,.... Commercial. We try to operate our fledgling nation in this same way - so far, it's working.

We are the desendants of the great and powerful alexander. We strive to create our powerfull empire. Our spirtiually enlightened yet rational team members make us superior to all those other minor peoples.

Thought I'd better resurrect this ... we need to come up with something for the game promo ... ASAP :eek:

Greetings from Team MIA!

We are playing as the Greeks, whose UU is the Hoplite. Our team name is MIA which stands for Missing in Action (referring to the teams we encounter; not us). We have a strong constitution and attempt to abide by it. We operate more like a demogame than a succession game.

As the desendants of the great and powerful Alexander. We strive to create our powerfull empire. Our spirtiually enlightened yet rational team members make us superior to all those other minor peoples.

Enlightened,... making us scientific. Rationality and a strong Public sector result in,.... Commercial. We try to operate our fledgling nation in this same way - so far, it's working.

We in team MIA encourage the inclusion of as many players as possible in our decision making process ... we endevour to give every member a taste of the various game elements ... and also, and above all endevour to make this game as entertaining as possible ...

Thank you, and Long Live Greece! Long Live team MIA!

START HACKING and SLASHING :p

typos:....
p2L1 powerfull empire powerful

p4L2,L3 endevor endeavor

p4L2 ... and also, and above all edneavor... ... and also, and above all endeavor...

50 to 75 words ... Spell checked BUT Too Long :sad:

Greetings from Team MIA!

We are playing as the Greeks, whose UU is the Hoplite. Our team name is Missing in Action (which refers to the teams we encounter; not us) and our motto is 'Take No Prisoners'. We have a strong constitution and attempt to abide by it. We operate more like a demogame than a succession game.

As the descendants of the great and powerful Alexander. We strive to create our powerful empire. Our spiritually enlightened yet rational team members make us superior to all those other minor peoples.

Enlightened, making us scientific. Rationality and a strong public sector result in, commercial. We try to operate our fledgling nation in this same way - so far, it's working. :D

We in team MIA also encourage the inclusion of as many players as possible in our decision making process, we endeavour to give every member a taste of the various game elements, and above all endeavour to make this game as entertaining as possible :goodjob:

Thank you, and Long Live Greece! Long Live team MIA!

very nice Fe...

I've trimmed this as much as I could bare. Still 91 words. What do you think?
Greetings from Team MIA!

Civilization: Greeks (Scientific, Commercial, Hoplite).
Team name: Missing in Action (refers to the teams we encounter; not us)
Our motto: 'Take No Prisoners'.

We have a strong democratic constitution and attempt to abide by it.

Best 2 words to describe us? Enlightened and Rational.

We encourage the inclusion of everyone in our decision making process, try to give every member a taste of the various game elements, and above all endeavor to make this game as entertaining as possible.

Thank you, Long Live Greece! Long Live MIA!

Greetings from Team MIA!

We are playing as the Greeks, whose UU is the Hoplite. Our name is Missing in Action (referring to the teams we encounter; not us) and motto is 'Take No Prisoners'. We attempt to abide by our constitution. As the descendants of the great and powerful Alexander, we strive to create our powerful empire. Our spiritually enlightened yet rational team members make us superior to all others.

Our enlightenment makes us scientific. Rationality results in our commercial trait. We try to operate our nation this same way - so far, it's working. We in Team MIA include as many players as possible in our decision making process, we endeavor to give every member a taste of the various game elements and above all to make this game as entertaining as possible.

Live team MIA!

---

That is my editing.

I am thinking right now I will ask TF to have a general description of the MTDG, and then something similar to the spoiler tag to see the team descriptions, otherwise it will be too long on the main page.

ybbor's is more of a list than a paragraph. :p

Let me know which description you choose and post it in the thread. Thanks.

I don't know, guys... I just read KISS' blurb in the UN thread, and I'm thinking their team sounds much more attractive. Maybe we could get them to write one for us? :joke

Of course, we'll attract players who cherish rationality above anarchy; and I guess that's the point ;)

I'm fine with GingerAle's edited version. If there are no objections or revisions, he should post that one.

Ginger_Ale said:
Greetings from Team MIA!

We are playing as the Greeks, whose UU is the Hoplite. Our name is Missing in Action (referring to the teams we encounter; not us) and motto is 'Take No Prisoners'. We attempt to abide by our constitution. As the descendants of the great and powerful Alexander, we strive to create our powerful empire. Our spiritually enlightened yet rational team members make us superior to all others.

Our enlightenment makes us scientific. Rationality results in our commercial trait. We try to operate our nation this same way - so far, it's working. We in Team MIA include as many players as possible in our decision making process, we endeavor to give every member a taste of the various game elements and above all to make this game as entertaining as possible.

Long Live team MIA!

Greetings from Team MIA! We are playing as the Greeks, whose UU is the Hoplite. Our name is Missing in Action (referring to the teams we encounter; not us) and motto is 'Take No Prisoners'. We attempt to abide by our constitution. As the descendants of the great and powerful Alexander, we strive to create our powerful empire. Our spiritually enlightened yet rational team members make us superior to all others.

Long Live team MIA!

For now, I will assume you all will use this one since no one has objected to it. Thanks.

Top Bottom