Questions bout placing custom units in editor

Veteranewbie

Prince
I have a problem when placing custom units in the editor
I made some modification and name changing using the editor, thne i place some rifleman (modified stats) on the cities and maps. Lateron i test play the game for a while. Then the next day, I go to editor, but realized that all my rifleman are turned into calvary, I am like what the hell??, then lateron I used another game, and then I place some knights on the map (again modified), but then they get changed into conquistator the next time i check it again?
Is there something wrong, anyway I can fix it?

go to creation and customization

Originally posted by Veteranewbie
I have a problem when placing custom units in the editor
I made some modification and name changing using the editor, thne i place some rifleman (modified stats) on the cities and maps. Lateron i test play the game for a while. Then the next day, I go to editor, but realized that all my rifleman are turned into calvary, I am like what the hell??, then lateron I used another game, and then I place some knights on the map (again modified), but then they get changed into conquistator the next time i check it again?
Is there something wrong, anyway I can fix it?

Are the graphics the only ones that are changed? And is this happening in the editor. This has happened to me on more then one occaisian. No idea what causes it.

Did you delete any units between those two times? Say cavalry are right after riflemen, when you delete one unit (before Riflemen), they all move down a space, and cavalry is now in the Riflemen's spot. The computer remembers what unit number, not what unit is in what space, so the cavalry replace the Riflemen.

Top Bottom