Uighur_Caesar's Civilizations

FTFY...
And wasn't Cnut some 300 hundred years after the Danelaw?

Thank you for the much needed correction, My mind wad fixated on William for whatever reason

hello ! nice job you've been doing ! i was wondering if anytime soon you'll release the Kingdom of Iraq pack i've been reading that you're working on! if you've already done that and if it's not too much too ask, please could you send me the download link? thank you in anticipation ;) a mod featuring the Yemeni Civ/kingdom (Arwa al-Sulayhi maybe?) would be interesting too :) ... thanks again and keep up the good work !

I need one more thing for Iraq so it should be released either today or tomorrow. I'll make a new thread on the New Civilizations subforum where I'll put the download links to my released civilizations and I'll put Iraq on the Steam Workshop too.

And on Yemen, I don't have any particular interest in them at this moment in time and I have several projects planned right now.

I need one more thing for Iraq so it should be released either today or tomorrow. I'll make a new thread on the New Civilizations subforum where I'll put the download links to my released civilizations and I'll put Iraq on the Steam Workshop too.
Just request a moderator to move this thread to the New Civilizations subforum - no need to start a new thread. ;)

Looking forward to the release.

Crap, I just realised I never did you a UB icon for Iraq. Can be added in an update I suppose.

EDIT: That image on steam is very squished. Also you may want to add a few more.

Wow congratulations Caesar, I can't wait to try it out, its going to be a great civ!! Hows development on everything else going? Anyway I can lend a hand?

Thanks. Right now I need art for basically everything and pedias for everything besides the Taino and Northern Ireland (thanks TranquilSilence!)

Crap, I just realised I never did you a UB icon for Iraq. Can be added in an update I suppose.

EDIT: That image on steam is very squished. Also you may want to add a few more.

Yeah I felt kind of awkward about asking for it. I'll upload more pictures on Steam later. And god damn it, when I was uploading that image I was told to make it 512x512.

EDIT:
Added more pictures.

Awesome, well done Uighur! I'm jelly!

Upcoming

Apache, America (Polk), Cuba (Marti), Delhi, Eoganachta
Spoiler :

Kaweskar, Kuru, Libya (Gaddafi), Northern Ireland, Paraguay (Solano Lopez), Pueblo
Spoiler :

Rome (Romulus), Rome (Trajan), Seminole, Sulu, Taino
Spoiler :

Thanks. Right now I need art for basically everything and pedias for everything besides the Taino and Northern Ireland (thanks TranquilSilence!)

Yeah I felt kind of awkward about asking for it. I'll upload more pictures on Steam later. And god damn it, when I was uploading that image I was told to make it 512x512.

EDIT:
Added more pictures.

Well I can do a few pedias of any civ you are doing next, Might also be able to help with Cartography as well if needed.

Ok so I'll update the OP soon, but besides that I thought I'd give an update. The two civs closest to completion are Northern Ireland and the Taino.

Northern Ireland is basically done except for art and a couple more pedias. TranquilSilence is doing the pedias and SnowyNix is doing the map. I've done all the pedias and the map for the Taino but I need art for them too and some Lua which I'm incapable of doing. So basically, Northern Ireland will be my next release. I'll also be including it in the Our World collection since it fits the modern theme.

The Apache will now be a collab with More Civs so they'll be further back in production.

After NI and the Taino will be Ryukyu and Navarre since I've done some work for them already. Kaweshkar will come after them.

I've also been thinking about making each hold of Skyrim a civ and I already have a design for Winterhold. I'll post it if you guys are interested and work on it sooner if there's enough interest.

Top Bottom