Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Me and my partner in crime OrderofOlav have been planning to do/thinking about doing the British Raj and/or East India Company and/or other British Indian civs, actually. It is highly unlikely CL will do it, anyway, as they focus on the locals, not the colonisers.

Interesting if you people are in need of some help with you British Raj civ I will be more than likely to help as I have been somewhat heavily interested in pre India independence. But I don't think the Pequots fall under that category though... I'm merely stating;)

I also have a Pequot design I have planned, but I have a couple other civs in queue before it.

Interesting I wasn't expecting for someone to reply at this time, interesting though what design in mind do you have exactly.

I don't have all the details in front of me, but it's gold and tourism focused.

Alright then I'm willing to help you on the project IF you ever have time for it, however I can only do some basic stuff (Leader art and maps specifically, not the best artist but I have done some artistic work in the past)

Just spent the whole weekend playing test versions of our upcoming mods. There's some super fun stuff in there :)

Just a bit of a teaser:

I'm really, really happy with some of the music choices with made in some of these upcoming civs - I think they're easily Mexico/Vietnam/Australia tier in terms of memorability :).

But yeah nah, I had Civ open all of yesterday because I left a test Battle Royale on and fell asleep :crazyeye:

Triangle Bird hype. =]

Oh, that's what you meant by large birds made of triangles. That really confused me for, like, a week.

Wow this is certainly high quality stuff here can't wait till to finally quench by acquiescence for these mods :)

I would prefer "memorability" of Australia war music :) I personally quickly forget Vietnam music as another Chinese music with nothing about Vietnam in it. But I won't mind another catchy native American music. I expect we will see both Anishinaabe and Prideland released soon, Right :)

BTW, TPangolin. I wonder if you mind if I start localize the city, civ names and many short texts (namely not Dawn of Man and Civilopedia) into other languages. Mainly Russian, German, Japanese and Korean (but I could try other language too) I think you won't mind but I don't think it's a good idea to do it without your knowledge and then give the finished work to you. :)

Of Mewr11 is interested in localisation, then sure!

Translation: "I watched a movie!"

Yeah no, I don't really agree with you there.

Both are great leaders fighting for change, this is Xavier's Theme Hope which is a somber but ultimately hopeful tune which i thought would be fitting for Nelson Mandela.

Long reply : Then why we don't give Mandela "Do You Hear The People Sing" then or maybe "We Are The World"? /s

TV trope reply : Facepalm/RealLife

Short reply : No.

The Peace and War themes we went with are a combination of the themes from District 9 and Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom :)

Top Bottom