Civilization Request Thread

I would like a generic Civilization with Generic unique abilities for each art style and or continent in the game. to break it down, something like
Generic European civ
Generic Asian Civ
Generic Middle Eastern Civ
Generic African civ
Generic American native civ.
Perhaps although maybe unneccisary, Polynesian like civ.

Go wild with abilities Special building and units. I just want a few place holder civs that can be used to otherwise "be who you want to be" without having many versions for the rediculous number of civs through out history. while I'd love a map on the scale of paradox games. Its unlikely this will happen so generic civs should work well enough.

The Netherlands:
Spoiler :

Leader: William I of Orange (as in The Silent)

Unique ability: "Father of the Fatherland" settlers and naval units require 10% less construction costs

or

Leader: Johan de Witt (Grand Pensionary of Holland)

Unique ability: "Elementa Curvarum Linearum" reduced research cost of Mathematics and more commerce in portcities with harbor

or

Leader: William III of Orange

Unique ability: "Glorious Revolution" more influence on Port City States and Friendlier relations with the Civilization of England

Unique unit 1: Fluyt in place of the Caravel

Unique unit 2: Ruiter in place of the Lancer

or

Unique building: Dyke

Belgium:
Spoiler :

Leader: Leopold II (King of the Belgians)

Unique ability: "Builder King" overall increase in production speed of buildings

or

Leader: Baldwin I (Iron Arm, Count of Flanders)

Unique abiltiy: "Flemish Weaving Supremacy" increase in commerce when you have access to cotton or silk

Unique unit 1: Force Publique in place of the Infantery

Unique unit 2: Belgae in place of Warriors

or

Unique Building: Brewery

Others will follow if I come up with them, I also have to get to know this CIv V modding

Civ: Salishan (a linguistic group of american Indians from the Pacific Northwest region of the United States and British Columbia, as well as culturally related neighbors like the Tlingit and Makah).

Leader: Chief Seattle

Unique Ability: "Gathering for Potlatch" (-25% unhappiness for number of cities).

Unique Unit: Tlingit Raider, replacement for Warrior with +1 movement point and starts with the embarkation promotion.

Unique building: Totem Pole, replaces Monument with +4 culture/turn.

City names: Drawn from the list of the various tribes, e.g. Duwamish, Sammamish, Semiahmoo, Tulalip, etc. I could come up with an exhaustive list if anybody is interested.

I have no modding skills nor the time to learn them. If somebody would like to help me with the technical stuff, I would be happy to write a couple of paragraphs for the civ's explanation, a decent photograph of Chief Seattle, a map of the Salish Sea, and maybe even make the Civ's icon.

Celts (different from queen of iceni, different leader, different trait, different uu)

Vikings

Northlanders

Teutonics

Spartan civilization (they deserve to be seperate from the Greeks)

I second that..Have been thinking about it quite a bit. Spartans could be advanced spearmen. Increase the flanking bonus when attacked next to an allied player. When fighting in home territory increase fighting bonus. Leonidas as the king. Instead of walls Spartans get an acropolis defense of raising the city up on a hill.

Scotland
Ireland
Wales
Celts(?)
Vikings
HRE :)p)
Netherlands
Carthage
etc

Norway!
Would love to have my own country on Civ 5. Maybe with Harald Hårfagre and Håkon VII as leaders. The first king of Norway, and the first king after the dissolution of the union with Sweden.

Ooh, surprised it wasnt requested already.
Korea please :)
Science and Financial would go along way with Civ 5.

I second that..Have been thinking about it quite a bit. Spartans could be advanced spearmen. Increase the flanking bonus when attacked next to an allied player. When fighting in home territory increase fighting bonus. Leonidas as the king. Instead of walls Spartans get an acropolis defense of raising the city up on a hill.

Or a scenario/civ pack of the major Greek citystates (Thebes, Athens, Sparta, lesser friends) tooled to be played over Ancient Era

If someone could create Atlantis with the specs below I'd appreciate it!

Given that Atlantis was supposedly a civilization with superior technology I would go with something like this...

Atlantis
+2 Science per City until Scientific Theory
Unique Unit: Skilled Worker +25% to worker construction speed
Unique Building: Agora +25% Science, +2 Culture replaces Library

I know the Agora was technically part of the Greek/Roman culture but it fits for what I am trying to replicate

The mighty 'Empire of California', led by the wise and beneficent Arnold Schwarzenegger.

UB: Marijuana Dispensary - replaces hospital; maintenance is free and the building generates an additional +2 happiness.

UU: Terminator Robot - replaces GDR; receives a large bonus when fighting other robots (obv)

UT: 'The Magnificent Failure of Direct Democracy' - Civilization receives a happiness bonus whenever its losing money.

I beg you, forces that be, make this civilization that I might be motivated to actually play Civ V again (as opposed to just forum lurking...)

Prussia

Frederick the Great

Prussian virtues:
Various small boni across the field

Units start with +5 experience
+5% combat strength
+5% hammers
-5% unhappiness from population

UB:

Potsdamer Riesengarde/Potsdam Giants/Prussian Grenadiers
Replaces riflemen
Small attack boni against riflemen