Vicevirtuoso's Civilizations

Embrace the embarassment, and your Civ 5 experience will ascend to new heights.

Glad you like it; I've been meaning to fix that outdated OP for quite some time and I'm happy with the result.

Nice UA for Gilgamesh. There is a bug though. Your sql trigger won't catch unique units from mods that create Civilization_UnitClassOverrides table entries after creating entries for Units table.

That is true. I could add even more SQL triggers to try to catch it, but there are already very noticeable load time increases with Gilgamesh or Emiya present, so I'm not sure if I want to do that at the moment.

Nepgear's Planeptune

Download: Steam Workshop | Mediafire

Mod Support: Sukritact's Events and Decisions, JFD's Piety and Prestige, JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded, Ethnic Units, Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack, Map Labels, Unique Cultural Influence, Civ IV Traits in Civ V, Madoka Magica: Wish for the World, Community Balance Patch

Is Demon Homura's "Illusion Realm" building glitched? For some reason I am unable to build it. (I have Mathematics researched but in all of my cities I can not build it. ) Is there a certain area or certain tiles that I have to be on to build the Illusion Realm? Or is it glitched?

Is Demon Homura's "Illusion Realm" building glitched? For some reason I am unable to build it. (I have Mathematics researched but in all of my cities I can not build it. ) Is there a certain area or certain tiles that I have to be on to build the Illusion Realm? Or is it glitched?

It replaces the courthouse, and as such can only be built in conquered cities.

You know, as much as I've liked the World Marshal Civ (Particularly the Nanotechnology quote replacement; that came out of nowhere and was great :lol:), I'm surprised you didn't have Collective Consciousness as a War theme as well, or can you only have one?

You can only have one war theme tied to a specific leader. Anything more would require a new soundtrack to be created for that Civ, and would only play as you are playing that Civ, not when you are at war with that Civ as another player.

Ah, no restrictions on Peace themes, though? I know the Eggman Civ mod has at least two.

Wait... What you mean final?

You can only have one war theme tied to a specific leader. Anything more would require a new soundtrack to be created for that Civ, and would only play as you are playing that Civ, not when you are at war with that Civ as another player.

Maybe you can make a "new" soundtrack by enter few millisecond of silence at beginning or end.

Ah, no restrictions on Peace themes, though? I know the Eggman Civ mod has at least two.

If you actually can tie multiple themes to peace and war in the diplomacy screen, I'll have to take a look and see how it's done.

Wait... What you mean final?

Feeling a lot of modding burnout and a desire to catch up on some shows I've been missing and perhaps to look further into some other hobbies.

It would feel weird having me finish up without having a representative from all four Neptunia nations, though...

Feeling a lot of modding burnout and a desire to catch up on some shows I've been missing and perhaps to look further into some other hobbies.

It would feel weird having me finish up without having a representative from all four Neptunia nations, though...

Burnout happens -- I'm a bit amazed some of the more prolific modders, like JFD, haven't suffered it yet. But I know I've had periods where I had to take time off from modding and Civ to do other things.

I do hope you'll be back at some point, though!

Yeah, I go through a week or two or three of burnout at least every month or so. Hence why all my mods are always taking SO LONG to get finished. (See: Yucatan, started in March 2014, entered a state of "almost finished" in August 2014).

Burnout happens -- I'm a bit amazed some of the more prolific modders, like JFD, haven't suffered it yet. But I know I've had periods where I had to take time off from modding and Civ to do other things.

I do hope you'll be back at some point, though!

JFD simply does what he wants... He won't suffer from burnout if he does something different each time.
But hey, I guess you could do things other then civs too!

Top Bottom