Does this capital have enough production?

bhavv

Glorious World Dictator
Fun Immortal, no barbs, semi - isolated big and small map, one peaceful neighbor (Frederick) on the same island, but far away:

Spoiler :

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    90.2 KB · Views: 53
enjoyment?

Oh, I thought it was short for something (like 'FIN' for 'Financial'). My bad.
- :o

I don't even!

If you're experienced with Civ IV enough to build a mod, you should be experienced enough to know whether or not 18 hammers base (plus some optional lumbermills) is enough for a capital city.

Protip - it is.

If you're experienced with Civ IV enough to build a mod, you should be experienced enough to know whether or not 18 hammers base (plus some optional lumbermills) is enough for a capital city.

Protip - it is.

I'm pretty sure the three title is sarcastic.

No.. this capital could have a lot more production if you would've farmed the tile that has the village/town. If that tile would've been farmed, you would be having more food to work the 2 other hills. Farming grass next to river can also add to more food for production.

LoL. Bhvv has been in a mood ^^. Every post a troll it seems.

YES- Emphatically. You have enough :hammers:. I'd just throw in there that on a more standard map it's not important to have many/any hammers in your Capital, at any level of play. Sure, it's always nice if your Capital can sustain 8-10 cottages and 16+ :hammers: at the same time but how often does $hit like that happen? A slight excess of food and 2 pop whips/overflow/chops into a granary, Library, Market, and Monastery should do just fine. Those are the only buildings you really need.

Immortal ownage with those buildings (well, an Academy obviously!) and nothing but 8 cottage type tiles. Use the excess food, luxury tiles, and hills on filler cities that become whip monsters.

EDIT: Matter of fact, it's very EZ to crush Immortal with nothing but 4 cities never growing past size 6, and one size 8 Capital (before your break out war).

Its supposed to be funny, not a troll. Lighten up.

Well, it depends. Trolling can be seen as a very negative thing. Joking is not the same thing as trolling.

Top Bottom