Funny Pictures XXV: Rehosted from somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
News articles relating to the video clip. That's how I found the Youtube video in the first place. :)

Checked out the article, then checked out the comments section. Saw the majority of comments were in support of the dad. Lost faith in humanity.

Checked out the article, then checked out the comments section. Saw the majority of comments were in support of the dad. Lost faith in humanity.

I don't see how that's a lose faith in humanity moment. Clearly, the dad is an idiot (he should've hit the laptop with a sledgehammer or something instead :p), but the girl sounds like your average selfish princess who either gets her way or whines until she gets her way. Maybe something so extreme might actually make it click in her mind that her parents don't exist solely for her to take advantage of.

That's why you shouldn't read unmoderated comments. They make CFC look like a bastion of Victorian manners!

I'm just a tad disappointed an IT guy couldn't think of a more creative way to deny her the computer. :p

For when geese threaten to interrupt a perfectly good ploughing.

"Thanks Grandpa!"
Spoiler :

Silly hats on famous figures. Yes, the goat's famous too.

I really don't want to watch that nutcase ranting but what did he daughter post?
Basically, the daughter ranted about how she was doing too many chores, she couldn't do anything because all her chores took too long to do, blah blah blah. The man then pointed out that her only chores around the house were spending sweeping two rooms, and wiping down the counter if it's dirty, as well as doing her own laundry.

She also suggested that she should get paid for chores (as the father suggested getting a job), but he laughed at the idea of this (which I personally don't see as being so bad, if you are being paid to clean up after others). It's extremely hard to find a job today, especially if you are an unskilled worker who hasn't graduated High School.

Really, Really Short Version: Daughter is an average annoying, entitled teenager. Father is a crazy guy who thinks shooting a laptop is a perfectly reasonable response to something that was posted on facebook.

Simply add this

to make it actually funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom