BNW Achievements

Yzman

Deity
So with a new expansion we have new achievements to get! How is everyone's pursuit of achievements going? ( If you are like me and are addicted to trying to get as many as possible in a game).

I am currently on my 3rd game and I would say I am doing decent. I have unlocked the following so far.

King of the Wisent
Queen of the Adriatic
One Small Step
Games Without Frontiers
Poland Can Into Space
Highway Robbery
Built In (Almost) A Day
Merchant Prince
Rock The Kasbah
Tear Down this Wall
Lingua Franca
Flip-Flop
Herculean Effort
Legends of the Hidden Temple

I plan on unlocking these this game I am in now
Tablet Tech Pioneer
Better Red Than Dead
Knowledge is Power
Greed is Good

How is everyone else doing that goes for the achievements? Or any you feel will be very difficult? I think many of the more obscure ones are going to be insanely hard without a setup game. Silk Road for example seems nearly impossible unless playing on a TSL map ( not sure if this disables achievements, it probably would...)

Maria beat me to the Lourve while I was playing France -.- Immediately denounced her (i'm not kidding).

Lol

I managed to get the Lingua Franca or whatever achievement (Stay as the Host for the duration of the game?) which was a nice surprise.

I'm pretty sure the Venetian special achievement is going to be very difficult, as well.

I've accidentaly retired a few turns after founding World Congress and got the Lingua Franca achivement.

So, just save the game after you hosted World Congress and then retire.

I've picked up the achievements for completing the Exploration and Aesthetics policy tracks. Haven't had much time to play, so that's all I've got so far.

Top Bottom