Does BNW come with G&K?

Scars n Stripes

Chieftain
I'm sure this question is answered somewhere else, but I didn't see it after searching around a bit... Soooo I apologize if I am re-posting in advance! :rolleyes:

Just wondering if I have to buy both seperately. I didn't get G&K yet, so was hoping to get all that content with the special price purchase of the pre-order for BNW.

Tks!

It comes with a lot of stuff that was included in G&K, specifically religion and an improved espionage.

You'll miss out on 8 of the g&k civs (Ethiopia is in BNW too).
Three scenarios.
A few luxuries.
Not much else

It comes with a lot of stuff that was included in G&K, specifically religion and an improved espionage.

You'll miss out on 8 of the g&k civs (Ethiopia is in BNW too).
Three scenarios.
A few luxuries.
Not much else

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the luxury resources that were added in G&K are also in BNW.

I'm pretty sure the only things that weren't included in BNW are 8 civilizations and the three scenarios. Everything else is in.

Although if you ask me, G&K included some of the most fun civs in the game...

It actually came with a ton of stuff. I didn't have any of the DLC's and after getting BNW I noticed a lot more wonders and civs to pick from. Everything but the scenarios and some of the luxuries is all I noticed. I personally feel that having more lux's is a bad thing. It is hard for me to keep track of everything. It would be nice if the game told me how many of what copies I had from things.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the luxury resources that were added in G&K are also in BNW.

I'm pretty sure the only things that weren't included in BNW are 8 civilizations and the three scenarios. Everything else is in.

Although if you ask me, G&K included some of the most fun civs in the game...

Really? Ethiopia is my favorite of the bunch, most of the others I didn't really fancy. BNW has some cool ones though.

It actually came with a ton of stuff. I didn't have any of the DLC's and after getting BNW I noticed a lot more wonders and civs to pick from. Everything but the scenarios and some of the luxuries is all I noticed. I personally feel that having more lux's is a bad thing. It is hard for me to keep track of everything. It would be nice if the game told me how many of what copies I had from things.

If you click on the arrow next to the science circle in the upper-left corner, you can select other information to display. The one that looks like a fish will tell you how many of each resource you have and it tells you how many of each you're importing and exporting, too.

Adding more luxury resources to the game doesn't actually add more luxury resources to a particular map. It just means that some maps will have crabs instead of pearls of salt instead of silver. That kind of thing.

Thanks everyone for the answers. Looks like I will add BNW instead of G&K. For the amount that I play, I doubt I will ever hardly even be able to play ALL the civs in this game!

Top Bottom