Weekend Specials Online

I don't plan anything.

You plan on playing Warband !
(checks steam, yup Maniacal is playing hes warband)

I also see FF13 for pre-order $15 dollars.

You plan on playing Warband !
(checks steam, yup Maniacal is playing hes warband).
Friday night line battle.

I also see FF13 for pre-order $15 dollars
I am surprised they ported something that awful to the PC.

I am surprised they ported something that awful to the PC.

Its Japan, they have a 14 hour tutorial, the entire story requires you to read huge amounts of text to even begin to understand and obscure cultural references. Its not for everyone.
Anyway it will be a $5 sale game and at that price a good buy for lovers of JRPGs.

I also noticed Stronghold crusader 2 is out in 4 days. $45 dollars really $54 for special edition ? After the fail that was Stronghold 3 they expect people to pre-order and that price. It looks like a remake to be honest and not a entire new game. Me and a lot of people are pretty desperate for a good new stronghold game but who is going to buy at full price ?

:O
Life is Feudal: Your Own is currently an Early Access Game.
Manniacal - Warband meets minecraft

Link to video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMzMLo0hQ_c

Who wants a Steam copy of The Ship? Apparently the new Humble Flash Bundle gave me two extra copies for gifting.

Who wants a Steam copy of The Ship? Apparently the new Humble Flash Bundle gave me two extra copies for gifting.

If I'm not mistaken then the two extra copies should include an additional giftable copy; one purchase of The Ship results in five copies total.

If it wasn't for the trading cards and me being a cheap bastard keeping those games just for the cards to make a bit of my money back, I'd have several free games from that bundle as well. Especially since most of them aren't that great.

EDIT: I do still have a copy of Gun Monkeys on Steam (free), the CK2 African Units DLC (free! PM me), Civ3 Complete (preferably trade), Civ4 Complete (preferably trade) and Tropico 3 now too (free).

^
Ship key can you just PM me ?
Ship game add me to steam for trade ?

Kentucky Route Zero 50% off on Steam. Not a great deal, but perhaps good enough. The reviews have been good and it looks nice :hmm:

There's a big Paradox Interactive sale starting on steam.

Crusader Kings II is also free to play for the weekend, so this is a good time to try it out if you're unsure about it.

Majesty €1.99 only - from 2001, but still worth it if you missed it then.
€2,49 for Magicka is an excellent deal too.

magicka is really fun but the expansion is super hard. I think they intended you to use multi player

magicka is really fun but the expansion is super hard. I think they intended you to use multi player

Half the fun is multiplayer, where you and your friends are tripping over each other and causing "unintentional" casualties.

Heads-up for anyone else looking to get Europa Universalis IV from the weekend Steam sale... it's $9.99 standalone, but only $9.00 to get the Paradox Grand Strategy bundle (which includes EU4, as well as Vicky 2, HoI3, and CK2 thrown in as well).

Top Bottom