Civilization IV: Colonization Info Center Created

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Even though the release of Colonization is still months away, sometime in fall 2008, we now have a Colonization information center! This article contains information from and links to all recent previews, all available screenshots, and other knowledge, all compiled into one place. Hopefully this makes it easier for newcomers and experienced players to read up on this latest Civ4 game.

In the coming weeks, we hope to enhance the interface a bit more and add more info as it becomes available. As always, feel free to submit any news or details so that we can keep it up-to-date. :goodjob:

>> Visit the Colonization Info Center

I have updated the previews list to include all known previews, and I also added some new picture thumbnails throughout the article. I hope to update the information content sometime soon.

IS this an expansion of CIV 4 or a whole new title?

From the top of the Info center linked in the above post:
Announced on June 9th, 2008, Civilization IV: Colonization is a standalone expansion pack for the award-winning game Civilization IV. This game, a remake of the 1994 classic Sid Meier's Colonization, utilizes the Civ4 engine but does not require that any other previous Civ4 games (including the expansion packs) are installed.

Top Bottom