The PAX is over - A Gods & Kings summary

Well, 50% of total HP would be the same as 50HP, I guess. Can't remember how they worded it, but I think you're probably right in saying it'll be 50HP.

It was 50HP, so if they have 50 HP and end their turn on the mountain, they die

Yep it is 50HP. I am not sure how they could have missed that. Probably because of all the new info at once.

I haven't heard anything about holy cities. So I'm guessing you're religion is always yours and you can't lose ownership of it by losing a city. Makes sense since you can't found two religions you they wouldn't then let you capture one.

I haven't heard anything about holy cities. So I'm guessing you're religion is always yours and you can't lose ownership of it by losing a city. Makes sense since you can't found two religions you they wouldn't then let you capture one.

Wow, I'm shocked at the amount of misinformation all over the place. it's weird.

Holy Cities exist, in Pax demo, Carthage became the Holy City of Sidism, it was seen.

If Dido would lose Carthage she would lose the Founder belief, it would still be there, but it would be not be active as long as she didn't control Carthage.

Well first thought on the expansion pack: Why not they'll just add the DLC civilizations to the expansion pack? I think it would save you a lot of money if you want to have a complete "set" of civilizations.

Second: Why Haile Selassie? Why not bring Zara Yaqob back?
Spoiler :
Even though Zara can be an annoying jerk sometimes in Civ4... oops... off-topicness

Actually they're more like questions than thoughts.

Top Bottom