IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

Maybe the *crosses himself* Apolytonians might know something about it.

Somebody must surely have Fidel. I only have the modern pieces for that leaderhead.

Nope, unless someone besides Sween32 made one, which was for his modern-era , global, insurgency/counter-insurgency scenario - and so only made the modern Fidel.

No I downloaded sween32's fidel but only kept the modern parts of the leaderhead because that is all that I needed. So do not have the other era's flcs for it.

OK, my bad - I too had the Modern in a separate file; I just re-uploaded the complete package - Fidel Castro LH complete.

-:Dz

Excellent work Ozy! Hopefully we all can continue this trend of finding lost things!

;) Hence the self-proclaimed "Archivist" appellation & keeping a watch out for Wanted Things, as I have very many of them indeed from 2002 - 7/06 ("The Great Hacking.")

And I presume by now that everyone knows that anyone may inquire. (Oh, and kindly consider yourself on the Short List to whom priority is given.)

I'm very slowly u/l-ing very much indeed, but R/L keeps it slow.

Here's To Surreality,

:smoke:z

Well, correct by Ares to complete the Ripptide files in this thread.

However this M2A4 tank of Ripptides really gets interresting.

Oz, you mentioned that Wyrmshadow and Gwendoline made variants of this tank.
Well, I don´t think so. They both made a M2 medium tank and Ripptide made a M2A4 Light tank. The Ripptide version is a predecessor to the Stuart and their models are the predecessor to the M3 Lee.
If I´m not all wrong.

So we are looking at two very different type of tanks from the same era, just pre-WW2.
It kind of same confusing thing like the Jagdpanzer and Jagdpanther.

Those guys in that era of times should have restricted their ideas of creating so many armoured vehicles.
It would have made our quest easier. :crazyeye::badcomp:

I´m not sure you got that model Oz by Ripptide, but I´m almost certain. I had some difficulties uploading it with the png picture, but I might try again. Never done such a thing before, but a first for everything..:eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_Light_Tank

Attachments

• M2Medium_BIG.jpg
    M2Medium_BIG.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 438
Top Bottom