Shoshone the terrible

For Autocracy I like Dictator or even better, King. That's basically what you are anyway in that situation. Some Kings fought alongside their armies in history, some did not. Some Kings took advice from a council, some did not. Most Kings ultimately could make whatever choices they wanted, whether that always worked out for them or not is another conversation. A fitting title I think. :king:

That's an incredibly ignorant and offensive thing to say. Natural checks and balances exist(ed) in every Monarchy - no King has ever been practically autocratic, even when they were legally. In the case of the latter it was the exception rather than the rule. In addition, as a title to represent a modern Ideology in the same vein as Chairmen for Order and President for Freedom it makes even less sense. There are only 7 Absolute Monarchies today and you'll find at least two of them (maybe more, I'm not sure) are bound by their respective Religious Laws.

/rant over.

Tell that to king Joffrey.

/drops mic

(Yes I'm aware game of thrones isn't real.)

Didn't expect to get ranted at for that lol, but more power to you. *goes back to being King Shaka*

Just a few facts....:
When completing the exploration social policy you get called "Captain _____ of the ___, AD_____"
When you finish different policies you get called different names such as Lord, President, Doge, Chairman or Lady if female

Tell that to king Joffrey.

/drops mic

(Yes I'm aware game of thrones isn't real.)

Didn't expect to get ranted at for that lol, but more power to you. *goes back to being King Shaka*

I don't watch/read Game of Thrones. Perhaps you weren't being so serious. Sorry if I took you out of context.

Top Bottom