Is there any way to search for mods with specific attributes?

stp52x

Chieftain
I'm looking for those mods which offer expanded workable city tiles. I know that New Dawn offers this and I was playing that version until the most recent series of updates which have been giving me the endless turn loading error half way through the game. I don't remember whether C2C had this, but that mod was extraordinarily CPU intensive by end-game even with my 8 core 4 ghz system.

Any help would be appreciated.

I usually play modded, so as far as my knowledge concerning your interests, you've named the only 2 mods that have it. ROM AND 2, and C2C ( and maybe R2R, not sure)

Have you tried clearing your cache where ROM is concerned? 46 and crew are usually very good at fixing any issues.

Just tried ROM again. Same error again about 950 turns into the game. I tried clearing the cache, updated the game to the latest version released a couple of days ago and tried starting from an earlier save. Nothing helps.

I looked through the bug thread for similar issues, I don't really know what to search for though. I found one person with a similar problem but his claim wasn't resolved, and I tried all the advice that was offered to him.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=13021499&postcount=5927

The "waiting for civ" bug :(
Iirc it came with the RevDCM modcomp(?). Though it was also a bug in vanilla before patched.
ROM had it worse than most though. Google "waiting for other civ civ4" and you get tons of hits.
The reason was some infinite loop made by a unit iirc, so going to worldbuilder and delete one civ at a time would pinpoint where the issue was.
Though it was tedious and it could happen again a few turns later.
I havent had it in my mod, but I have seen several others who had it, so my best guess is the RevDCM modcomp as the bug started to appear in ROM (for me) when that was introduced.
Donno if they fixed it in AND2 (?)

I haven't had any issues with it in And2, 46 and Co are usually fairly quick to respond to any problems.

Top Bottom