[Modular Modmodmod] Keepers of the Holy Places

I'm playing a game as Thessalonica, who has the Tolerant trait. I just noticed that I can't build monastery in non-Elohim cities. It doesn't really matter in Corel (Grigori), since it isn't near a UF, but I captured Kwythellar (Kuriotates) from the barbarians specifically because it was near the Tower of Eyes. Kwythellar has the Curatoriae Sanum, but can't construct a monastery ... so I can't train monks or give them monastic training, and I can't make another city because ToE is already "claimed" by Kwythellar.

It should be possible to tie a building to a trait (Command Posts and Organised), so maybe this would work better by tying Monasteries to the Pilgrim trait ?

Sounds like there are some good concepts here. Perhaps some of them will be included in the 'official' 'Wild Mana 9.0'?

unique features plus will be merged in the next patch afaik

Hi all!

Although I'd really like to get this up and running again (does anyone know if it even works?), I really honestly don't think I will be able to dedicate the time to do it. (I lost all of my work on the next update anyway.)

If someone wants to revise my original code to make it work with all of the new features, please feel free to do so. I won't mind even if you change it a lot. Or scrap it for parts... that's fine too.

Hi all!

Although I'd really like to get this up and running again (does anyone know if it even works?), I really honestly don't think I will be able to dedicate the time to do it. (I lost all of my work on the next update anyway.)

If someone wants to revise my original code to make it work with all of the new features, please feel free to do so. I won't mind even if you change it a lot. Or scrap it for parts... that's fine too.

I loved this module, big kudos for Pazyryk!!! Are you now available to adopt it to MoM?

Greez,

Tschuggi

I'm too immersed now in my Civ5 mod, which, as of today, has 42 pages of documentation and 2 actual working parts (out of maybe 100 needed for initial release). ETA: sometime in 2014. It's good that I'm in my 40s now so I can take a long view in these projects.

I would be absolutely flattered if this little modmod became part of MoM.

This is really old, but is there any chance of an update to this now? I've always had a soft spot for Elohim.

so you are following it... and I'm the only one playing the fool by opening my big mouth ?

com'on guys...

Top Bottom