Master of Mana - Download

normally I use mana seal, but afaik it may use only against hostile terraforming... your above mentioned prob sounds like a bug to me. A hostile global enchantment should vanish, when the civ that casted it is destroyed.

Greez,

Tschuggi

This has happened in a couple of games now. Also when another AI civilization attacked the Svartalfar and wiped them out, the Cloud of Fear was still in their cities.

A other Problem i have encountered is that acording to the World Editor I have some Reagent Resources near some of my citys that arent displayed in game for me. I already harvest 2 Reagent resources without any problem because I have the Knowledge of Ether tech for some time maybe the Reagent Resources got disable through some other tech?

Got the Spices Resource confused with the Reagents Resource so no bug here.

do you guys have too probs to enter the mom-forum?

Did you just hear someone shout "Noooooo!"? That was me, finding the site not loading.

Edit: It just loaded.

do you guys have too probs to enter the mom-forum?

Yup.

Server not found.

Edit:
Alternate DL site wanted in trade for karma.
Oh, it's not the personals. My mistake. I still need an alternate DL site though.

Edit2: Then, all of a sudden, I could connect. I just hope the DL goes without a hickup, as MoM does look good.

Yup.

Server not found.

Edit:
Alternate DL site wanted in trade for karma.
Oh, it's not the personals. My mistake. I still need an alternate DL site though.

Edit2: Then, all of a sudden, I could connect. I just hope the DL goes without a hickup, as MoM does look good.

After downloading 1.1 (with mirror for me 10 minutes) don't forget to download the patch 1.12!!! You find it in www.masterofmana.com in the announcements-section.

Greez,

Tschuggi

I got the same problem, that's why I am lurking here :lol:

1.3 upload? Well, I'm okay with a little SQL error if that's the cause. Just like a rainbow (with pot of gold at the end of it) in the end of a storm :)

Arg! Forum down! :cry:

I have things to upload!
Even as I write this people are out there *trying* to get by without my opinions!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It seems that they rebooted the SQL server last night and something went wrong. I have checked the settings, it seems an issue on their side.

or maybe we are blacklisted because of too much traffic :lol:

Top Bottom