"Proof" that Canada will never been in Civ V (officially)

I don't know what your point is?

South Africa is covered by Cape Town (CS) and Zulu.
Canada is covered by 2 CS (Vancouver and Quebec I think?)
Australia is covered by 2 CS (Melbourne and Sydney I think?)
Have Argentina and Nigeria done anything to warrant being a civilization?

What point are you trying to make?

Argentina and Nigeria are also covered by city-states (Buenos Aires and Ife).

Oh, hey...more...a unique ability or whatever... a huge rail network that can spin off gpt by gobbling up the rail systems in other civs..... [I thinking of the CN and the once-iconic IC....the old "death-star" railroad.....

Also the Wisconsin Central, the DM&IR, the Vermont Central, and seemingly another million small US railroads...

At this point they should just do a DLC for Canada, clearly its one of the more desired Civs not yet used, sure it might not be as deserving as others but it could add flavor and fun unique abilities, and since its a DLC you could choose if you wanted it in your game or not.

Neat UA, UI, and UB include:

Resource economy -- +1 gold to strategic resources and lumbermills.

Taming the wilderness -- -33% maintenance and build time for railroads.

Resource depot -- Replaces windmill provides same bonuses plus add +1 gold to strategic resources and lumbermills.

Peaceful culture -- A percentage bonus to tourism with trade route to another Civ trade on top of the normal 25%.

Although I would miss the Canadian City States...

Canada is always treated like it`s nothing, but have you seen how big it is on the map compared to other countries? It`s huge. Same for Australia. Canada is surely more deserving than say, The Iceni!

As a Canadian I'd rather we not be in the game. But then I also don't like the fact that Brazil and the U.S. are in it.
There are countless cultures which have been plenty more relevant from pre-history till now than these offshoot countries.

Why do you think X-Com so scandalous?

Canada is covered by 2 CS (Vancouver and Quebec I think?)

Montreal and Vancouver

Top Bottom