How do I beat human Greece on multiplayer?

Go with Huns or Mongols.

if he become ally of a CS just annex/puppet it as Mongols. or, be Huns and destroy him with your irresistible army.

Interesting thread...I don't play multiplayer so my advice probably isn't worth much....but I agree the Mongols might be a good bet....the Keshiks come far enough along that you will know, at least to some degree, where to focus your efforts.......but get the Keshiks as quickly as you can and be absolutely ruthless and move as fast as you can....they are a "time-limited" thing. [Of course...you are now playing to his game....the Mongols will likely mean you will be "miles behind" in techs....]

The other would be Venice....have enough troops to defend your city and send out GMVs to takeover his little CS buddies......and even if he captures them...he can't turn them back into CSs again.....

Interesting thread...I don't play multiplayer so my advice probably isn't worth much....but I agree the Mongols might be a good bet....the Keshiks come far enough along that you will know, at least to some degree, where to focus your efforts.......but get the Keshiks as quickly as you can and be absolutely ruthless and move as fast as you can....they are a "time-limited" thing. [Of course...you are now playing to his game....the Mongols will likely mean you will be "miles behind" in techs....]

The other would be Venice....have enough troops to defend your city and send out GMVs to takeover his little CS buddies......and even if he captures them...he can't turn them back into CSs again.....

Or Austria, they can purchase the City States. Venice is better at it, but a lot of people hate playing them.

I dont see venice as a good mp civ. Your trade routes will be pillaged like mad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom