IAG Series Discussion Thread

oh, DanQuayle has cooked up a treat. I have tested my England map again, it offers a maximum amount of carnage :)

also, your achievement ideas are a work of art, so please work your magic with Enrico :)

also, your achievement ideas are a work of art, so please work your magic with Enrico :)

Thanks!

Its pretty easy, all you gotta do is read wikipedia. LOL

Venice will be about Money/Trade, Religion/Crusades, and something about Renaissance. I've been rolling maps for about 2 hours looking for mega seafood. Best I got so far is 5.

Thanks!

Its pretty easy, all you gotta do is read wikipedia. LOL

Venice will be about Money/Trade, Religion/Crusades, and something about Renaissance. I've been rolling maps for about 2 hours looking for mega seafood. Best I got so far is 5.

don't waste your time, IGE is your friend in situations like that ;)

I rolled a gimmick map as Venice the other day on Archipelago. I have spawned on a bigger island along with Mongolia, Portugal, England, Netherlands and Iroquois, with the remaining two being just close enough to sail to our lands with Triremes. I stomped Portugal and Mongolia, bought one city state and everyone hated me since :lol:

Budweiser, I hope your map will be more forgiving :lol:

I rolled a gimmick map as Venice the other day on Archipelago. I have spawned on a bigger island along with Mongolia, Portugal, England, Netherlands and Iroquois, with the remaining two being just close enough to sail to our lands with Triremes. I stomped Portugal and Mongolia, bought one city state and everyone hated me since :lol:

Budweiser, I hope your map will be more forgiving :lol:

LOL

I had one, Venice stuck between Mongols & Monty!

Rage quit when GK attacked closest CS and I could not save it.

I know it's a bit far ahead but I just had an idea for an Ethiopia game (Haile Selassie). It's a bit unconventional, so let me know if you would be interested to play it.

Theme: Ultimate turtling
OCC
Pangea
Dirt: good, river, mountain, etc.
Opponents: notorious warmongers

Achievements:
Get the Protection of the Goddess pantheon (1pt)
Build Heroic Epic (1pt)
Build Walls, Castle, Arsenal, Military Base (1pt each)
Build the Great Wall (2pts)
Build Alhambra (2pts)
Build Himeji Castle (2pts)
Build Red Fort (2pts)
Build Brandenburg Gate (2pts)
Be at war with all civilizations at one point during the game (5pts)
Get 1pt for every 10 units killed in your territory

Nice. I'm not sure it's possible to stay on top of technology in OCC to have all those activated, it will require lots of detours. Unless you plan on giving out a crazy start to compensate ?

well, a really strong production start is mandatory to get those wonders. Also, I'm going to assume war with all civs at any point for at least X turns, otherwise you can cheese it and DoW everyone one turn before a DiploV :)

Good point, how about
Be at war with 3 civilizations (or all remaining civilizations if less) for at least 10 turns during the Industrial era (3pts)
Be at war with 5 civilizations (or all remaining civilizations if less) for at least 10 turns during the Modern era (4pts)
Be at war with all civilizations for at least 10 turns at any point during the game (5pts)

Also, I forgot
Get the Defender of the Faith Enhancer (1pt)

I will post the Venice game some time around Aril 20-22, depending.

For discussion, here are the achievements. It is a game of Renaisance/Industrial war to create unify the country of Italy. Picked opponents, including Roma.

5 – Capture Pisa
5 – Capture Sistine
5 – Capture Uffizi
5 – Capture Rome itself
5 – Rome Gone
5 – Capture OR create Holy City for Catholicism
5 – Republic social policy
5/10/15 – 1/2/3 Factories built/bought
50 – 5 points for each social policy tree that is open
50 – All trees full, 6 in a ideology
---------------------------------------
Restriction – A city without a Factory may only build/buy ARCHER line, ships or Landesknights.
---------------------------------------

If you do all that, you should be able to music bomb Opera to finish it.

/Ciao

Top Bottom