DOWNLOAD Warhammer Version 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in mine I have events disabled so.....can the coding for them still effect my game?

I do have snap backs as well when I end my turns as well, the map turns to somewhere in the undiscovered land and snap back into my nation's capital

I'm fairly sure that this is caused by an event happening in someone else's territory, no?

yes i have these snap backs also, i also think it is events in undiscovered civs lands...

however because ronin had events disabled that rules out my theory that the ctd is caused by an event... :hmm:

Also I will get the black ark pictures from both the game, and concept art that people made, just give me a second.

thanks, but the last few pictures dont show up for me :(

I see them just fine... :hmm:

ok i can see the last one now but still not the third one. oh well. i get the idea now. ill see what i can cook up when i get back from japan (the 13th of Feb)

(I particularly like that statue and the glow effect on the towers, unfortunately they will be the hardest parts to make :lol: )

ok i can see the last one now but still not the third one. oh well. i get the idea now. ill see what i can cook up when i get back from japan (the 13th of Feb)

(I particularly like that statue and the glow effect on the towers, unfortunately they will be the hardest parts to make :lol: )

who said it was easy :crazyeye:, now you can remake all the Dark Elves model, and if I got the sounds from Warhammer of what they speak like, then you can add them as proper unit sounds. As you can tell, Dark Elves clothes has more dark purple, some red and black.

I just have one question about this mod. Whitch direction is it going to take when it is finished. Is it going to be a mod that is only playable in scripted scenarions like FFH1 and Rie's or is it going to be a mod that is also compatable with random map games?

The mod is designed to work both as a general random map scenario (like FFH), as the more attainable goal, and eventually as a Rhyes-style world scenario. And any particular historical scenarios that people think are interesting.
Most of my work and interest though is for general random map play, since I think that has a lot more replay value and general interest.

Skaven aren't yet well implemented, but probably will be in the not-too-distant future (except art, which will take longer).

Just a question, I played a game as Chaos and I have this world project to build named: "Genesis". But it has no description, what is it actualy?

Its a leftover from FFH, it should probably be removed because it doesn't really make any sense here, particularly as a chaos ritual.

The genesis ritual improves all terrain within your cultural borders by 1 step towards grasslands. So ice becomes tundra, tundra and desert become plains, plains become grasslands.

Is just me or u cannot train Lothern Guard when playing High Elves ?
I saw the unit in civilopedia but it does not replace crosbowman regiment...

10x and sorry if someone else already reported this.

Catalin.

Also ... i built the Suidock - is awesome - but my city cannot grow so much mecause of health bonus - even know i have all the health resources and only 1 warpstone is noth enough to suport a city beyond 35 population without "unhealthiness".... Also i didn't cut forests around so...

I'm talking the starting city of high elves...
Can u give me an advice what can i do to improve health ?

Catalin.

Also ... i built the Suidock - is awesome - but my city cannot grow so much mecause of health bonus - even know i have all the health resources and only 1 warpstone is noth enough to suport a city beyond 35 population without "unhealthiness".... Also i didn't cut forests around so...

I'm talking the starting city of high elves...
Can u give me an advice what can i do to improve health ?

Catalin.

With all the buildings and good terain, it should not be a problem. I got a city to 35 (I think, maybe 32 or something) with the Dark Elves. But you have to forget about , just build farms to balance it out. And build the city somwhere good, preferably allong a river delta.

35 is an absolutely gigantic metropolis.... I wouldn't complain about being able to get a city to "only" size 35. Sheesh!

My point exacly, now when is v 1.6 coming up?

Hello again - u r right is gigantic - but - how come u can build the suidock in a city that is NOT near water :d

I was playin' wood elves and i built it in the capital city (world of warhammer 1.5 map).

Also ... i cannot learn any spell besides the ones in athel loren sphere - they all require High Magic and i don't have access to it - but i have access to the technologies to research and build colleges - is this intended ?

Catalin.

Both are bugs, should be fixed in the next version. Suidocks should be buildable only in coastal cities (and will be weakened slightly), and beast/life magic etc will require high magic 1 OR Lore of Athel Loren 1.

Don't know when that will be.... you'll have to ask other team-members :)

Both are bugs, should be fixed in the next version. Suidocks should be buildable only in coastal cities (and will be weakened slightly), and beast/life magic etc will require high magic 1 OR Lore of Athel Loren 1.

Don't know when that will be.... you'll have to ask other team-members :)

How exacly slightly? It is not in any way overpowered as it is.
If you aleady feel that you must harm a perfectly balanced wonder, don't take away any of it's strenths. Just make it more expencive.

Yes, it is overpowered. As it currently stands, the Suidocks is the most powerful wonder in the game. It adds a third production ring, AND adds 2 trade routes to all coastal cities, AND gives +1 hammers to water tiles AND gives 15% trade route bonus AND gives +2 xp for naval units AND gives a production bonus to naval units.

In other words, it gives the benefits of THREE separate wonders and more; the city of One Thousand Slums, the Great Lighthouse, the Heron Throne and a shipyard.

These are all powerful wonders in their own right; having a single wonder that gives the same bonuses of all of them is just whacked.

It should be reduced so that it gives the 3rd ring, 2 free trade routes in that city only, and a 25% trade route bonus. And can only be built in coastal cities.
And it could have its cost reduced to say 450 hammers. Thats a wonder with similar powers to the other wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom