Random Warhammer Art

Plenty of good stuff here and here that could work well for some WH button art.. (Haven Inquisitor = Priest of Sigmar, Necropolis = Sylvania , etc)

They are good but there not from Warhammer, they came from Heroes of Might and Magic 5.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/screenshots/index.php

this website helps you to take a look at the screenshots to see the wonderful art of the game... putting this as our source is good as we gain the way how warhammer virtually looks to add into this game if you know what I ment.

Those are some awesome pieces Psychic Llamas, I especially liked the Dark Elves and the Yeti.
:hatsoff:

as the bannor scout is the last tier 1 unit left, he doesnt really look sooo out of place, as it isnt´t obvious that it still is a placeholder :) (except for not fitting the warrior, etc.)

I ill start right now on a new Gnoll / Werewolf / Skaven / Musteval model, as that can be used for some guys in the mod mod section as base for their Gnoll civ... (and by the warhammer team, and by the Kurio recon line...)

lets see how fast I can work :)

OMG WOOT looks like well soon have some awsome art to use for skaven! Skaven fans rejoice!

New skaven art!

so, a last small teaser then I´m off for holidays!

a rat/ferret model with basic evil skaven texture :)
the mustevals for kurios will share the model, but have more beautiful white furs and look more friendly.

hope you like it PL ;)

cheers

WOOOOT

Cool! Now, we just need some nasty curved swords and halberds for them. Clanrats and Stormvermin ftw.

Very nice.

ive added in the warhammer title screen with music :)

Attachments

• warhammer title screen.jpg
    warhammer title screen.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 561
We also need to have the intro movie for the mod. I think that is *huge* for the first impressions that new players get when they try the mod for the first time; they are instantly ensconced in Awesome.

Definitely, the movie is great

Top Bottom