Agents in the Mod

deadliver

Loud Mouth Amateur
There was a board game called Mighty Empires, basically a Civ style game (minus huge tech tree, just a small optional one) based on Warhammer. In it they had optional rules for agents, basic rules like hiring spies, bounty hunters (essentially assassins), and a few other things. I think saboteurs and spies were seperate. Having a few espionage style units like Pelemon from Scions? I love the way he was setup.

Would this add anything meaningful to the mod?

edit: I could see this as a faction specific advantage, such as skaven, the dark elves, some of the old worlders.

We are using FF51 right? we could expand this to buffer and plague units, reducing health of cities or inspiring allies. Only problem is whether or not the AI could use these.

thats a really interesting idea and could use the old BTS espionage system quite nicely, in which case i think the AI should be able to understand it...

now we just need some more discussion on the topic to see where it gets us.

Espionage would be nice. Do you think new espionage options BTS style could be recognized by the AI?

yehhh I still can't really answer this question because I haven't had a chance to check him out yet. Just got my computer back from the shop so soon I will be reinstalling all the junk I had on there before. I'll keep you posted.

Well, in my xp, Pelemon gets some AI use, but not a ton. I'm not sure the AI totally understands him. A few units similar to the BTS spy unit would prolly be better imho.

Well, in my xp, Pelemon gets some AI use, but not a ton. I'm not sure the AI totally understands him. A few units similar to the BTS spy unit would prolly be better imho.

Thanks for the info, i never made a point of keeping track of his antics when not playing scions. The simpler the better I think and PL has a point that the old BTS system, perhaps with some minor flavor tweaks would work best.

Top Bottom