Delta_Strife's Ship Units

Fair enough. I can still definitely use your American/Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Russian ships from 1948 to Present in Modzilla :)

In case anybody's wondering, Delta already sent me a bunch of great ships. I won't give any hints, but they're currently being outfitted and expected to leave port in a few days or so. Sorry for the delay - blame it on me and an exhausting RL schedule.

As I've been sifting through the d/b, I've noticed that there really isn't much in the way of modern amphibious assault ships other than Wyrmshadow's Tarawa LHA. I was wondering if these types of vessels are on your radar or if you even have models? In particular, I was looking for something like the San Antonio, Albion, Yuzhao, or similar class LPDs.

The thing is, amphibious units aren't very useful in Civilization III.

Naval units can't use the amphibious flag, so yeah they would be useless that way. I meant as a modern transport vessel.
No, the thing is, that transports can't be loaded into other transports. It'd be great to have landing craft in space scenarios, but the game doesn't allow for it.

I'm not sure what you mean Takhisis. I didn't mention anything about loading a transport onto another transport. I was looking to replace the Firaxis modern transport with a LPD unit to transport ground units like infantry or tanks.

Delta_Strife - I pm'd you with some possible models. I don't know if they'll work, but if not I'll keep looking.

I'm not sure what you mean Takhisis. I didn't mention anything about loading a transport onto another transport. I was looking to replace the Firaxis modern transport with a LPD unit to transport ground units like infantry or tanks.
Oh yes, you can certainly replace the graphics. It's just that you won't actually be changing how the unit's mechanics work, unfortunately.

Top Bottom