New Civ - Nazi Germany

btha

Chieftain
Never even looked at modding anything ever before in any civ game, but still only took me 2 hours to do a completely basic civilization mod.

This is completly raw. The only things added are:
Nazi Flag
Hitler leader pic
Hitler as leader
Unique unit is just the panzer and unique building is the german assembly plant.
Hitler is based off of Stalin.
Civ itself is based off Germany, so they "speak" german and such.

Again. Completly raw. Feel FREE to edit and improve. Specially if you want to include facisism somehow or something.

http://www.steik.org/dump/NaziGermany.rar

Ps.. You kind of start with 3 settlers.. forgot to change that before i uploaded.. but hey.. they don't get uber UU or something so consider this hitler's boon ;)

EDIT: Forgot to mention..
THIS IS A BEYOND THE SWORD MOD!

hello, can you tell me how to install it??

Also, I'd prefer just to make it a German Civ. I mean if he has the same UU and UB y not??

I'm just saying make a different UB and UU, dont get me wrong I like the mod but y have the same UU and UB and be a different civ??

I'm just saying make a different UB and UU, dont get me wrong I like the mod but y have the same UU and UB and be a different civ??

because both of these UU and UB fit really well into Nazi Germany too, and besides, the only reason i made the mod was to play as hitler and with swastika flags, just thought i'd share it

I know and I'm thanking you for it, I guess that's why they have mods so people can make there own opinions on things.

J/W after I install the mod...do I put it in the mod folder or....what??

I know and I'm thanking you for it, I guess that's why they have mods so people can make there own opinions on things.

J/W after I install the mod...do I put it in the mod folder or....what??

just put it in your Beyond the sword\mods folder yes.

Top Bottom