Ares de Borg's Terrain Pack II: Open Beta!

i haven't been around here in a while and this is by far the coolest new thing ive seen it looks like actually terrain

i was a little disappointed when i found out that ther isn't any clouds but its still awesome terrain graphics

Screenies? :crazyeye:

Well, here's a preview of the actual terrainbuildings & goodyhuts -files used in the WH-mod.
I could post later an image of the actual game with your terrain with these specific files.

Attachments

• WHterrainspecials.gif
    WHterrainspecials.gif
    41.2 KB · Views: 207
Hi Pounder, I will send you a few clouds tomorrow since I'm not at my computer at the moment. :)
Could you possibly post these, or send them to me as well. I'll be working on a special set of LM mountains in the near future that will need some mist effects.

Could you possibly post these, or send them to me as well. I'll be working on a special set of LM mountains in the near future that will need some mist effects.

While you're at it, could you by chance also send them to me (that is, if it poses no inconvenience)? Or at least tell me how you guys get these cloud effects in the first place (I do have Photoshop by the way). Thanks for any help at all! :D

Downloading now.

@Cloud lovers: Hi guys, look over at Pounders marshes thread, I've posted some there. If you have Photoshop, they can easily be done with the Clouds tool in the FIlters section.

:)

@Weasel: Nice island. Austria seems to need some navy now. ;)

Ares, I found something that may need to be fixed, depending on whether I identified it correctly or not.

It looks like the eastern corner of that lake is still using the old water tile (the one from your first Terrain set). I can't be 100% sure on that, however, it does look considerably different from the other water tiles making up that lake.

Hi guys, exams are over and sucessfully completed for now.

@Rommel: This is just a tile where the coast ist not completed yet. This will be fixed in the final version. Nice pig, btw. ;)

@Rommel: This is just a tile where the coast ist not completed yet. This will be fixed in the final version. Nice pig, btw. ;)

Well, in that case, forget my post completely. I didn't know you were aware of it and wanted to let you know, but you were obviously one step ahead of me already. ;)

And the pig is from Rob's Anno Domini mod - and Storm...it did...it pooped all over my beautiful green lawn! The men were happy to eat some bacon for a change though! :evil:

Anno Domini seems to be not the last mod to use my terrain... there are at least two more to come that I'm sure you have heard of. ;)

I just wanted to thank all modmakers for using it - I'm honored that I could contribute to your work.

Looking good so far! I may also put your terrain in my mod when you're finished :)
Btw, is it possible to make use of landmark plains, desert and grasslands?

Top Bottom