Unit Request Thread 3

I would like to suggest a couple of modern vehicles:

M109 Self Propelled Armored Howitzer

M109A2.gif M109 US Army.jpg M109 IDF.jpg

M9 Armored Combat Earthmover (or any other military-style heavy dozer)

M9.gif M9 ACE 1.jpg M9 ACE 2.jpg

Both could fill a gap IMO.

Thanks in advance

Similar units have been made, a modern Chinese howitzer in several colors by La Dav, and an armored engineer unit based on a M60.

I know both. They can be useful as placeholders but - as you said - there is room for improvements..

La Dav units are indeed nice but PLZ 45 or similar looks exactly what they are i.e. PRC-Army vehicles, while M728 CEV is too small to fit with other recently released armored units

so I was hoping....:rolleyes:

I seem to recall DLing a Paladin many years ago before I signed on as a forum member. It may be tucked away somewhere in the back of the DL database or something.

Hello - my first post (though I've been lurking for about 4 years). I'm wondering if someone could create a wagon/s of the type used by nomadic nations - Helvetii, Goths, and later Cumans etc, which were often turned into defensive laagers and featured in many battles - eg Adrianople ? Not found any perfect images but possibly similar to examples here http://images.google.co.nz/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=3&q=pecheneg+wagons

Regards

Does anybody feel like making a unit with a psionic attack?
You know kinda like a 'brain-wave' attack?
And if it happened to look like a little a grey alien dude, then it would be awesome.

I would like these units

Command post :

8,4 inch pillbox ( Casemate pour 210 mm) :

ok, i have a request for 2 units, both from Final Fantasy.

1. Sephiroth (i already have OneWing, just looking for a base Sephiroth that i can then upgrade to OneWing)

2. Tifa

Hikaro, you may have made both of these units for your mod, but if so, i can't find them (and unfortunately i can't play your mod due to only having vanilla Civ 3).

I'm trying to attach pics of both units, not sure if its worked though. There should be 2 images of each

Attachments

• sephiroth-poster.jpg
    sephiroth-poster.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 156
  • sephiroth.jpg
    sephiroth.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Tifa_Kingdom-Hearts.jpg
    Tifa_Kingdom-Hearts.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 148
  • tifa5qj2ly2.jpg
    tifa5qj2ly2.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 159
EDIT: OH, nvm. You already have the One Winged Angel. Darn.
Reading Fail.

No luck on either, I'm afraid.

"Estuans interius ira vehementi..."

A fairy.
Don't judge me.

I'm making a fantasy scenerio, and I was thinking of what would make a good explorer/spy type unit for the elves. My mind kept wandering back to the Midgard fantasy expansion to Civ 2. I don't know if anyone's ever played it, but the spy unit was a fairy. It made sense; the fey have always been seen as both elusive and mischevious, and with a few fairies and a ton of gold, a civ could wreak havoc on his neighbors. Those invisible faries would flutter cutely from city to city, stealing techs, sabotaging production, and inciting bloody revolutions wherever they went.

If someone could just convert the old Civ 2 fairy, I'd be happy with that, too... but, of course, a brand new one would be better.

Replacement for Axemen.

A very cool looking modern car unit (Eg Ferrari, Aston Martin etc). I don't care what kind of car, as I know nothing about them, but it should be something super cool, that James Bond or some other action hero might drive in a movie. Preferably black or silver. I'm aware of 4 modern car units in the downloads section but none fit my purpose. Also aware that this is unlikely to get made but just incase I thought I'd post.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Top Bottom