Where are you from?

Which would be a contradiction in terms.

Moderator Action: The thread is drifting away from "where do you live" and the merits of including those places into the planned scenario. Hectoring about the RL merits of places & people is not appropriate in this thread. Regardless of the intent.

To quote the full rules "'Banter' between 'friends' is treated no differently from any other forum posts. For example, if you flame a 'friend' and think that because you don't really 'mean it' then it is OK, it will still be considered as flaming and dealt with accordingly. Moderators to not have the time, nor inclination, to check with each person whether they are offended by the flaming, and it would also result in the appearance that the rules are not applied consistently."

So rein in the banter a little and get back to the topic.

This is fun.

Kansas City. Metro pop is > 1 million. Godzilla would be drawn here by the smell of BBQ.

Can't wait to see how the mod turns out.

I just found this thread browsing a little bit, and since its not that old I guess I'll throw myself in.

hmm, a population over 1 million? I'm Dutch, and the Netherlands don't even have a single city of over 1 million citizens...

the largest close one is Rotterdam, wich has a population of 600.000. My city is stuck right next to it, I don't really know how to call that in English to be honest...

Driven by megalomania? :)

I live Belarus, Minsk (capital), pop 2+ millions, 2 tram stations from the center - the Victory square. I love the place where I live but I feel I need something new. I fell in love with the Spain - I had a choir singing performance in Barcelona & Torrevieja and lived a month in this beautiful & joyful country.

I'm from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.

It is the fifth largest city in Australia with a population of about 1.3 million. We have a mediterranean climate, are known for our wines from the districts outside the city (such as the barossa valley and mclaren vale) and we have lots of churches and festivals.

The rest of Australia see us as backwards and boring, but we were ranked the most liveable city in Australia in 2011 and in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world in 2010.

Plus, unlike melbourne, sydney, brisbane, perth, etc. we weren't settled by convicts :)

Then you're not real Australians!

I am performing some thread necromancy here - if anyone no already on this train wants to get on, now is the time to do so, for soon it may soon depart the station...

In other words, if you want to be included in Destiny Reborn somehow, feel free to add to the thread. The mod has changed quite a bit since I first posted this, but I still intend on Tributing y'all.

was looking at the list and didn't see myself, but I thought I remembered this topic...

and turns out I indeed already posted in it :)

Wuhan, China 中国,武汉,
Here a decade. Made it home.
Population > 10 million

Just added the following:

Dumanios: Delaware, Ohio, USA
Mithadan: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Maimonides: Kansas City, USA
ruby_sauce: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Wolfshade: Minsk, Belarus
KingArthur: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
LizardmenRule!: Adelaide, Australia
Wuhjah: Wuhan, China

My apologies to all above except Wuhjah for being 2.5 years late in adding you, thank you ruby_sauce for pointing out my shortcomings! ;)

You no longer need to find your nearest large city, just your home country is good enough :)

Top Bottom