Where are you from?

Attachments

• Monty_Python_Holy_Grail.jpg
    Monty_Python_Holy_Grail.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
Originally from Joplin, Missouri. Now, it's back and forth from Salt Lake City, Utah to Seoul, South Korea.

So Etain, which of these would you say you relate to the most, would like to be tied to?

born in Westphalia, Germany; live in Georgsmarienhütte Lower Saxony

Wotan49
with best regards from Germany:)

Attachments

• 209px-Coat_of_arms_of_Lower_Saxony.svg.jpg
    209px-Coat_of_arms_of_Lower_Saxony.svg.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 183
I thought you were from Valhalla, man.

Hmm, how did I miss this one.

Born in Chicago Heights, lived in Chicago area through college, then 2 and a half years at Fort Richardson, Alaska (courtesy of the US Army), then back to the Chicago area in 1978 to present. I have traveled to the UK (twice), several Caribbean cruises, and one memorable trip to the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific. I have managed to get to about 40 of the states in the US, will finally make Hawaii this summer.

I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada; but I currently live in Norwich, UK.

Please post the major metro area you live in, or were born in that you wish to be associated with. If you live in a small town list the closest major town with a population of at least 1 million...

Gray Wolf - Nashville, TN (the best city on earth).

I grew up on a cow ranch in the environs of Seven Sisters, Duval County, Texas. In the Seven Sisters area live about 250 humans.

I'm not currently on earth, but the wormhole that I use to connect to your internet opens in the Tri-Cities of southeastern Washington in the United States. Basically right between Seattle, Boise, and Portland.

Top Bottom