LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

To Kalmar
From UKKK

We wish to formalize our...agreement, we offer you vassalisation of yourself to us. We will protect you from outside threats, and in exchange you will submit your foreign policy etc related stuff to us. (this includes a limited control over your army and so on).

Accepted. Our one request is that we are not requested to commit crimes against our distant Valin relations.

Argh! As explained to me by Iggy, davians aren't Valin! Brother race, but the same to how Gorin/Shalamari/ and Khermi are. Thats it, so logically they couldn't join a league of valins.

Iggy, a reply to my statement or has someone snatched up Davar?

Are the Trinlinese People and the Guangfei people the same well ethnicity? Or different? :confused:

Perhaps this calls for an ethnicity map? ;)

Uh, Gorin's not related to either. It's a brother in alliance, but not by blood.
Eh, same thing. The way i understood you was that the Davians were a group of their own, highly influenced by the Valins. Like Greece and Rome.

Are you ignoring my question or what? Who's taken davar? ....I can't wait to rip their stories apart :evil:

Skilvso to Croyodon :

Just to reiterate, your traders and travellers are of course welcome as long as they follow the rules of decency and can keep their cool when faced with that strange Nurmaferi sense of humor (we're finally getting the hang of it and can appreciate its subtleties, but outsiders have been known to find it offensive and insulting, so keep that in mind).
Luck!

To Kalmar
From UKKK

That is agreed upon.

EDIT: As far as I can tell Davar exists as a Khanate type of thing....

Oh and ethnicities...well I always imagines that Nurmafer and kehoux starting next to me as barbaric peoples on the move (AWAY from me) where in a sense the same ethinictiy as Khemri, looking for extra space *shrug*, not sure about Moguls. (they could fall into the same sphere as the Kalmars etc

From: Archmaster and King of Myocaca Falone, Hammer of the Stags(Myocacan for horse riders, or any other enemies involved in the great war)
To: UKKK

We sign the agreement, we would also desire a shipment of 500 or so trained horses, as now horses have intermingled into our land with the Lengel herds. We wish the best for the future.

From the Gorinese Empire
To the International Community

The Gorinese Empire anounces its annexation of former Shalamari, Tristaria, and Gorin lands (everything i got back except for the despited lands between me and the True Lengel).

Upon the matter of the Betrayers (Gerber). Justice was brought to them. The Betrayers have now ceased to exist completely and totaly, and hence, have never existed before or after or ever. They are but a myth now and should be told as such.

The Lord Kaiser speaks for all Gorin when he says that all acts commited by the Gorin people are final.

Dead is Dead.

To the Citadel of Knowledge

The Gorinese Empire would like to offer your nation a permenant NAP (for both parties). We have no intention of ever harming your peaceful people. Also we would like to begin trade. Perhaps from thsi trade you will see that our two nations are not so different.
The Lord Kaiser is especially interested in the saftey of your nation, for you are a true cultural gem among these many scared rocks. In that light, perhaps the Gorinese Empire and the Citadel of Knowledge could enter into some sort of defensive military agreement (PM if you with any specific requirements other than a simple MPP)

To Ikki

The Gorinese Empire would like to off you a NAP for however long you wish. It may be permenant. The Lord Kaiser does not care, but we do not want war with your people. We would however, like to trade with your nation and study your unique mountain culture.

ooc ill wait until stats come up to give an answer to the True Lengel about the territorial dispute.

Kentharu said:
From the Gorinese Empire
To the International Community

The Gorinese Empire anounces its annexation of former Shalamari, Tristaria, and Gorin lands (everything i got back except for the despited lands between me and the True Lengel).

Upon the matter of the Betrayers (Gerber). Justice was brought to them. The Betrayers have now ceased to exist completely and totaly, and hence, have never existed before or after or ever. They are but a myth now and should be told as such.

The Lord Kaiser speaks for all Gorin when he says that all acts commited by the Gorin people are final.

Dead is Dead.
To: Gorin

We will not forget Gerber. Betrayers or not, they flourished for a time on this world, and thus their deeds are worth recording. Betrayers or not, they did not deserve to be slaughtered. No one, we say, not even the Eldranians of old, deserves to be slaughered. Defended against, yes; disarmed, of course; contained, perhaps; but no one deserves that fate, however guilty.

please check my post again, i have edited it with some more diplo (the original statement is still there)

To: Gorin

We aplaud your move against the plague of the north. But we must give our opinion on Gerber. They were fools, beligerent, and mindless to what they were doing. But, my nation believes in remembering the past and we credit the citadel with its vast knowledge as a great nation. We will neither look down on you or glorify you as we would not do such a thing to a man who has helped slay your enemy, it would be dishonorable and we shall hold that honor.

To: Norvalin

We agree.

OOC: The thing is, there's no viable reason for it to happen in this NES anyway.

The King an old grizzled man lay in his craft. To be floated to a final resting place of his forfathers. Thranwuir waded through the water with the rest of the ceremony. His father had gone nearly insane come the end of the war. He had nearly doomed the capital with his ravings. He had died with honor though. Finally able to rest with the more the Hundred Years war finally over. He had fell asleep after reading his commision from Khemri confirming his lands to be redelivered. A man of his word to the end he was finally able to rest. He had been mortally wounded in the early years of the war defending his fathers body at the battle of Kurin. He had been struck by three arrows and sliced by davarian blade. Men now sang songs of that day when the king despite all that collapsed around him looked to the skies and cried to the heavens for his father. Him leaving him, for giving him such a powerful burden. He had demonstrated his love of Myocaca that day and that of Bladism and his father. He had raised his sword crying to the world,

"If they fear our exhistence, unite us all, to call us barbarians, let us give them a good reason." Raising his blade in oath he charged on ramid, bigjaur, and beast down upon his foes. He had shown his love and passion for this world. It was the fall of Fendrus and rise of Falone as the great Archmaster. But, his days would windle to his wounded severed body of that day, but it would not be forgotten by any man.

Helmfest had taken over and fought on the walls. He had run through the forests and slain Tellium and Lengel alike. He had been a warrior to his end. Riding gloriously through the wilderness he fought unblindly. Slaughtering those around him. He had rallied time and against forces. But on the grand beach heads where the lengels finally were driven from Blade, he was surrounded. As his first squadron came in outnumbered 5 to 1 hemade Helmfest's last stand. He fought amongst the flames. Surrounded by his men he cut over and over unable to stop for a split second or lose a lim. It had been the killing arrow that had hit his neck. His armor unscathed still glowed brightly. Then the swade bladesmen came killing the enemy. His brother standing over his dieing brother. He cried and mourned that day. A day that will always be mourned. The angel of divinity he would be remembered for. His armor with wings of gold on its back shined more brightly that day. And as the swordsmen struggled to get to their ally they were to late. Helmfest body staggered over in pain was all they could see. But no blood came. Helmfest drew up his horn of Ramid tusk and blew the horn of Myocaca. Throughout the lands men claimed to hear the sound. From the mountains of Ikki to the lands across the sea, they say they could hear a small sound on the horizon. Helmfest had given his final call. His final wish. His voice was heard. It was the bladesmen broke through reaching the still sound of the horn resonate from Helmfests body. He shed but one tear that day the general said. He could seee the sun rise perfectly from where he sat. A red son of Myocaca. The horizon of a new dawn. The captain of Myocaca now dropped his horn. He whispered his last words, "It shall be undone..." Collapsing into the sand all men stood over bowing their heads. All bowed as low as they could burying their heads, for the man they would remember as the prophet. He would forever live on in the hearts of men. He would never be forgotten. His brother crawled up towards his brothers face, Helmfest smiled. He was carried away to a nearby village. The captain had parchment brought to him, he wrote down the words, "the blademaster returned this day, he will arrive again." his hands lay cold it was finally over, he was dead, but it was not over.

Araguern had died in his ancient age. Perishing in his sleep. Peacefully the dragon of the south was no more. He had fought in the greatest war yet known. The bloodiest and most brutal. He was to be laid to rest at Venustas. The hidden tombs kept safe from Lengel intruders. He would lay to rest a man, a genious, a bladist.

Halone would live on, mourning his eldest sons death. He would live out his days as a retired noble, he had fought honorably and would die quietly.

Thranwuir would live on. Abandoning his old ways the blonde ranger put down his way of life, he would live on to be king. His adventure before him. His friends fighting more honorably than ever. Thranwuir took Jasmine as his wife, or Josephine formal. Balthasar would become an advisor, and the rest would soon become other officers. It was zip though who had disapeared. His brother leaving them for the south. The boys to grow up. Thranwuir would begin his rein as Archmaster, the Rogue King.

the Citizens of Emore herby anouce Our Imigrations into the UKK and Myocaca of the Cities and Lands that Are to fall under Swade Control. they will get nothing but our Land.

We will, of Course, Remain in the southern Lands of Myocaca, since they have shown none of the Crulity of the Swade-Bladest kin have shown.

we also wish to know why the UKK wishes to abandon us when we have Pledged our Loyalty to them...

OOC: I just don't trust you Swiss. your Evil! ^_^ in a good way, of course!

Top Bottom