Fairy Tale Download and Info

Then I guess that I should let you know Hoss... if you ever need some help with maybe adding some of the new civs we talked about in the Ideas for Civs thread or anything other, just shout it out and I shall try to help.
Thanks a lot...I appreciate it.

I think you might have to check this out:
'
Found it on the dune wars download page.

Yeah! That was the height of Fairy Tale's greatness! Aaah! I have the magazine saved myself.

Then get back modding Civ IV and Fairy Tale :)
Civ V doesn't worth modding for at least 20-30 months (an exp pack or two and countless patchs, bugfixes and improvements) :p

Yeah. I know. It will take time for Civ5.

As for Civilization IV modding, I really enjoy it and quite miss it, although Civ5 modding is also really fun, although the base game is not much. I am going to do some modular civs for Fairy Tale, just for the fun of it.

Oh. And Happy New Year everyone!

Fairy Tale as ModDB's Editor's Choice

Speaking of Fairy Tale's numerous, impressive successes. This mod got nominated for ModDB's Best Single Player mod back in December. Fairy Tale was up against some impressive competition and "Nehrim At Fate's Edge" for Oblivion won.

We can be really satisfied with that, because Nehrim is a very large and impressive (and really excellent) mod put together by a very large and talented team, whereas, Fairy Tale was produced by a couple of blokes just having a bit of fun with Civilization IV.

Check out the ModDB Competition Page here.

Huge congrats for the mod!!
You know what this means?
You should continue modding this :):)

I have given up on Civ5 altogether. It is a bad, non-working game and I simply hate it. Right now, I am modding Oblivion, and will do so for some time.

I still hope to make a Fairy Tale 2 in one form or another. Not for Civ5, of course, but something else. I am following what is happening in the Civilization-world, although, I've moved on to new frontiers. Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim is coming out in the autumn as well! Yay!

Let me show you. This is what I am doing right now. I am buiding my own island - Dibella's Watch. For an Oblivion mod this is not much, but it's better-looking than Civ5 with floating Stonehenge and unnatural rivers at least...

I can't find Princess Erinna to use as a leader. Only the dowager queen. Is anyone else having this problem?

Princess Erinna is only available in some of the scenarios where you can play as the old Angleeye Kingdom as it was before the Collective took over. She is found in the historical scenarios.

Yeah. I know. It will take time for Civ5.

As for Civilization IV modding, I really enjoy it and quite miss it, although Civ5 modding is also really fun, although the base game is not much. I am going to do some modular civs for Fairy Tale, just for the fun of it.

Oh. And Happy New Year everyone!
Where are the Modular Civs? It's been 2 years already.

Top Bottom