FailedReality's Pitboss (1st - Vanilla)

I woke up this morning with no internet. I jacked around with it and nothing, and then late for work :rolleyes: I have to call them here in a bit and ask them what the HELL is up..

Keep you posted..

(Never once did I have any issues when I did a pitboss test - go figure)

The first line tech support gurus (lmao) said my area is effected by an outage. They say 12:30pm cdt I will have service again.

The funny part is when I asked what the issue was, they just said maintenance.
LMFAO - yeah right.. Im in IT and a maintenance window isn't all night and day, something broke..

hehe

I will post again

Just an update:

I cannot connect remotely to my home machine, so my internet could still be down, or something, I usually get home about 6p cdt.. So I will check then..

thanks

looks like I'm back in business..

Going to start the server\game back up, and I think we have about 1 hour left on the current turn, with 1 person left to do a turn...

Ok, problem:

For my other PB game (Iliad) we had to update to the patch, so I did that in Warlords, and apparently it automatically patches Vanilla too (somebody needs to be sacked for that one), so I'm not going to be able to play my turn, and I imagine I'm not the only one with this issue, so FR, could you either kick me to AI until you patch, or if enough people are interested could you shut the game down for say 24 hours or so to give everyone time to patch, either way would work fine I'd imagine.

What does everyone else think.?

I really need to know by 1245pm cdt today as I'm leaving out of town for 36 hours and wont be back till sunday morning.

So I either need to patch before I leave or save and shut it down till sunday or monday for patching..

Thoughts?

I think with BTS coming out in a few days, we might as well just do it.

I will make a save before I leave today. Patch and bring it back up on sunday.

Game Saved with 6 hours left in 3920 Turn
Everyone get to patching. Will restart server 7-8am Sunday (cdt)

Also player toni (server name) I need to know if you are going to continue playing.? If not I want a replacement so we dont have to wait the entire 18 hour turn limit waiting for your turn if you are not playing, or have no intention on playing. Please PM me with your status.. thanks

~fr

Im not patched and with the way things are going with the isdg/mtdg i could be forced not to patch for awhile. I'll get a dual install on the go.

. .. .. .. . patch. i updated via auto update now civ4 woundt start and have to reinstall everything i guess.

Top Bottom